Chapter 52: {Vows}

Start from the beginning

"Let's go then." Mom said and they helped me to walk downstairs. Amy held my bouquet while I grabbed the side of the stairs to walk down.

I went near the car and sat down.

-----

When we reached the destination, I found Colton near the gate. He was talking with Landon and Blake.

"Finally, Adrian is dying to see you." Landon chuckled.

"I'll go and tell him that the bride is here," Blake said before walking at the front of the building.

"How is everything at the front?" I asked, feeling nervous and scared.

"The whole place is crowded. All Adrian's families came and before we left him, Adrian was talking to his dad." Landon explained.

"Damn, I'm really nervous to walk there," I admitted and they chuckled.

"You shouldn't be. Your lover is waiting for you." Amy smiled.

"And he isn't really patient right now, so let's start the ceremony," Colton said and we nodded.

"I'll tell the orchestra to play the music, then the bridesmaids will walk first and then Colton you bring Nina," Landon stated and Colton rolled his eyes.

"You already told me this 4 times." Colton sighed.

"Whatever."

Landon walked to the front and soon we heard the music. Adrian and I chose, 'can't help to fall in love with you' by Ingrid Michaelson. The bridesmaids walked first and I intertwined my arms with Colton.

"Relax," he chuckled when I accidentally held his arm tightly.

"Don't make me fall," I said and he laughed.

"Why would I do that? I might have done it if you weren't pregnant. If I do it now, Adrian will literally kill me." He said and I smiled.

Damn right he would!

We walked to the front and I was able to see the guests standing up. My eyes landed on Adrian and I smiled. He looked so happy and contented. Blake said something to Adrian, which made him elbow Blake in the stomach. I chuckled and held tight on Colton's arm.

 I chuckled and held tight on Colton's arm

"He is about to cry." Colton murmured and I pinched his arm lightly. While walking on the white carpet, unfortunately, my dress, messed up the roses on them. They all went everywhere.

Colton stopped in front of Adrian and put my hand on Adrian's.

"I'm handing you, my sister, break her heart and I'll break your bone," Colton said lowly and Adrian nodded.

Melanie grabbed my bouquet while Adrian holds both my hands in his. He smiled, looking down at me.

"You look fucking beautiful." He said and I smiled.

"And you look really handsome," I replied.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are here today to witness the marriage of the two young couples

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are here today to witness the marriage of the two young couples....."

The priest talked a lot but I didn't hear anything he said. I was lost in Adrian's captivating eyes.

"Now, I'll let the bride and the groom made their vows that they both wrote in order to express their love to each other." The priest said and Adrian breath out, no doubt being nervous.

"I, Adrian Ross, choose you, Nina Perez, to be my wife, to be no other than yourself, loving what I know of you, and trusting you who will become. To have and hold, in tears and in laughter, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward, in this world and the next. Today, I affirm my love for you and vow to share my life with you in everything. You are the most generous person I have ever known-kind, honest and beautiful. From this day forward, you shall be first in my heart and our souls shall be together as one." He said, and I was already in tears. He took the ring from Blake and put it in my finger. I took the ring from Amy and looked at Adrian.

My turn now, deep breath Nina... you can do this...

"Today, I give myself to you. I promise to encourage you, to inspire you, to laugh with you, and to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggles. I promise to love you in good times and in bad times. I love you for many reasons but I love you most for your heart-your true, and kind and open, compassionate heart. Today, surrounded by the ones we love, I vow to honor, inspire and respect you for the rest of our lives. I, Nina Perez, promise to cherish you till death do us apart." I vowed, putting the ring around his finger.

"With that being said, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Adrian wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me on him, crashing his lips on mine. Our friends and family cheered and clapped their hands. I pulled away and looked at Adrian.

"I love you," I said and he smiled.

"I love you more... more than you can ever imagine."

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah