Baby Names

America:

"If I've said it once I've said it a hundred times, Alfred, we're  not naming the babies Zan and Jayna!" you huffed at your boyfriend.

Alfred Pouted. "But Y/N it's perfect!"

You growled, hunkering farther behind the baby names book. You'd tried every argument under the sun with Alfred thus far, he just was not listening. "You don't even know if they'll be DC or Marvel fans! it's irresponsible to name them that." You huffed.

Finally that seemed to get through to him.  He sighed "Alright, so what do you think we should name them?"He asked, leaning over your shoulder.

"I've been thinking Mary-Anne and
Christopher." You replied.
Alfred pondered for a few minutes.
"Could their middle names be Diana and Bruce?" He asked, pulling big puppy dog eyes.
You thought about it a moment, and decided that was agreeable.
"Yeah, I think we can go with Mary-Anne Diana Jones and Christopher Bruce Jones."
"Yes! Aw thanks babe!" Alfred cheered, throwing his arms around you
You smiled and settled into his hug, glad names were out of the way and that Alfred had dropped the wonder twins thing.

Canada:
You were surprised at how enthusiastic Matthew was attacking the baby name books.
"You're super excited." You giggled from behind your copy of '205 boy baby names' that you'd borrowed from the library.
Matt blushed a bit "sorry, maple, it's just that I really want to find the best name for our son" he said sheepishly
"Don't be sorry, it's cute." You smiled "How do you feel about Andre?"
Matthew hummed "it's... Nice"
"You don't like it?"
" I didn't say that." He replied quickly.
"I know you sweetie, I can tell by your tone of voice that you don't."
"It's not that I don't like it," he said almost apologetically "it's just... I really got stuck on the name Cyprian. But I don't want to force any name on you. I-if you don't like that then I'm fine with any name!" He said anxiously
"Who said I wouldn't like Cyprian?" You asked
"Well... Alfred said it was too French."
You shook your head "sweetie, Cyprian is a beautiful name. I actually really like that."
"Y-you mean it?"
"Yes. I think Cyprian is perfect!" You said, and you meant it.
Matthew sunk down into the couch in relief
"Thank goodness"
You chuckled, moving to give your insecure boyfriend a hug.

England:
You were up late at your and Arthur's dinning room table, a large dictionary of names in front of you. Your eyes barely open as you tried to pick out four girl names and four boy names. Just in preparation for any combination of sex for your children.
"Um, love?"
"Yes Arthur?" You groaned, probably a little more angry sounding than you had intended. You had been under a lot of stress as of late. Your house had been prepped for one baby and now knowing that you were having four meant a lot of things had to be changed. The nursery had only been half moved to a larger room as of then. On top of that building 4 human beings was making you more tired than you had ever felt and Arthur had been at work far more often than usual as of late. Not that it was his fault the prime minister had given him so much to do so suddenly.
"I'm worried about how much stress you're putting on yourself." He expressed his concern tenderly.
You sighed, calming yourself. "I know Arthur, I'm just trying to get things together before I give birth. I don't want to leave things till the last minute."
"Right love, but you've got to pace yourself." Arthur slowly moved to close the book. You were too tired to stop him. "Come to bed, the names will come naturally. Even if we have to wait until they're born."
You nodded, sometimes it is just better not to force things.

France:
"Why are you so stuck on that name?" You asked. Not really angry, but confused. Francis was rarely persistent on any issue outside of the bedroom so him being so set on your daughter's name was odd to say the least.
"Because Y/N! I can't imagine have a daughter named anything other than Louisette!" He explained as if that answered everything. You had been having this discussion for near about an hour and you were nowhere nearer understanding your Husband's obsession with the name Louisette.
"What if you were having a second daughter?"
"That's different mom amour!"
You shook your head "if I let you name this baby you have to promise me I get to pick the next time."
Francis smiled broadly "it's a deal mon amour-- wait you want more children already?!"