New Character: Cuba!

A/N: I'm gonna do this chapter a bit out of order because I wanna tell a different kind of story than I have in the other ones, keep things from getting too stale. Hope it's not too weird/distracting UwU. Also I use the name "Carlos" for Cuba because, although he has no Cannon name, Himaruya has stated that Carlos is a possible name for him and of the options I like Carlos the best (and it's my story godd*mnit)

You're pregnant!:

You had only just stopped crying. As an unmarried nation still under your older brother Turkey's care, being pregnant was a small issue for you. Not that you were a child, no you were legal even by country standards, but it was just a bit distressing that your boyfriend had gotten you knocked up before you even were living on your own. Now that you thought about it, you weren't even sure Carlos counted as your boyfriend. True you both were mad about each other, to the point where sex between you both had become pretty casual, but you only saw each other during world meetings, where you'd meet up afterwards to get frisky so to speak, and only a few times outside for the occasional ice cream meet-up. Neither of you had moved to make anything any sort of official. You wanted to, but you didn't want to scare him off if he didn't. This was going to be hell to explain to Sadik. 

You Tell Your Family:

 You couldn't meet Sadik's eyes as you explained what you had done. He was quiet and listened carefully as you explained the result of... the activities you and Carlos had gotten up to. After you finished you managed a glance at him. He wore a stoic expression with a hint of disapproval. Taking a deep breath he spoke,

"Well, Y/N, what do you want to do about this?" he asked

You bit your lip and spoke "A-a-as much as this isn't ideal... I w-wanna keep the baby." You said sheepishly

He nodded "Well, you're a grown woman now, and it's your body, so if you want this baby I'll support you."

happy tears welled in your eyes as you rushed forward to hug your brother. Happy he was going to be there for you. 

You Wanna Eat...What?!:

This truly was Cuba's baby. you had been craving ice cream for weeks. But not just any old ice cream, no no no, that'd be too easy. Ice cream from a specific shop that you and Cuba go to all the time... well used to go to, you haven't exactly been talking to Carlos lately. He'd been texting but you didn't have the heart to tell him what'd been going on, so you've been ignoring him. But back to the ice cream you wanted, it seemed like a good day to get it after weeks of denial. Sadik was out of the house so he wouldn't want to follow and dote on you, you had enough money for a lot of ice cream, and it was good weather to walk there (walking from Turkey to Cuba was no problem for a nation, it'd take you about 30 minutes). The only problem would be if Carlos was there, but you were willing to risk it if the cravings would go away. 

He Finds Out:

His POV:

I was getting worried about Y/N. Last she texted me she was  feeling sick, and now I wasn't getting any messages at all from her. It was so odd to not hear from my girlfriend for so long. I could barely focus on going to my favorite ice cream place to meet up with Canada. I wanted to know if he knew anything, I knew it was unlikely but I was willing to try anything at this point. 

As I got there I saw something I hadn't expected to see. Y/N  was at the counter, buying pints of ice cream as well as a sunday of some kind, I assumed for her to eat now. I made a move to get to her, which was hard considering how busy the place was. I tapped her on the shoulder and she turned, gasping at me. 

"C-Carlos!" She stammered

"So you remember my name, Y/N? I'm surprised considering that you haven't spoken to me in almost two months." 

"C-Carlos, It's not that didn't want to talk to you... I-I can explain, y-y-you won't want to be around m-me anymore."

"Why?" I said, taking notice of how she was cradling her slightly swollen stomach, was it because she was gaining weight? 

"C-Carlos I've gotten p-pregnant." She said quietly. 

For a minute I was completely happy, then I remembered she said I wouldn't want to be around her, did that mean it wasn't mine?

"Who's is it?" I asked accusingly

"Wh-what?!" she asked, tears spilling over her eyelids "I-it's y-yours, Carlos! Y-your the only man I-I've ever been w-with!" 

"Then why wouldn't I wanna be around you?" I asked

"W-well, w-w-we're not even together..."

"Said who?!" I demanded "I'm sorry if I've never made this clear, Y/N, but I love you. I love you and I want you to have my baby." 

She continued to cry as a smile bloomed on her face. Without a word she came to hug me. And I knew she loved me too. 

There was clapping all around us, and I realized the whole shop had been watching us like we were some kinda soap opera. 

First Ultrasound:

You were overjoyed that Carlos was a part of your pregnancy, even though Sadik bore a slight grudge to him.

Needless to say that while you were waiting to see the gender of your baby you were beyond happy that Carlos was there with you and was waiting as eagerly as you to hear what you'd be giving birth to. You were so happy in fact that you almost didn't hear the radiologist say "Congratulations, you're having a girl." But you managed to catch it through your bliss. And you didn't miss Cuba saying "My little princess" Quietly to himself.

A/N: Wow, managed to do this in one sitting. I am sad to say, but I'll probably be updating EVEN LESS as I go into the school year. Please have patience with me. also next chapter should be going to new concepts rather than new characters. This chapter requested by