new character: 2p Canada

A/N hey look one of my hella infrequent updates! First off I would like to thank everyone for helping this book get so popular, couldn't do it without you guys so thank you. Second, after this chapter I'm going to do a series of catch up chapters for the 2p characters. Basically like "you're pregnant: 2p" etc. So if there are any other 2ps you wanna see lemme know or forever hold your peace. Anyway onto the chapter.

Warning: swearing and mention of drugs and alcohol.

My names for the 2p Nordics: sealand- Percy, Finland- Taisto, Sweden- Bernard, Denmark- Anderson, Norway-Loki, Iceland- Emmerick

Requested by: Diamond_dozened

You're pregnant:
You weren't sure what to do. You and Matt hadn't been dating very long, just over a year really. It had been one night of poor judgement, you had been tipsy and he was stoned. You hadn't regretted it until you had started feeling bloated for a few weeks and after missing a period you decided you needed to get checked out. Now that you knew you were pregnant you weren't sure what should be done. You decided you'd tell Matt before you made a decision. You weren't apposed to having it, but if he didn't want it you wouldn't. You didn't want him leaving you over this, you loved him too much.

He finds out:
His POV
Kuma growled as there was a knock at the door of the cabin. I smacked the polar bear's big back lightly as I got up from the couch. I wasn't in the mood for the over protective polar bear routine right now. I opened the door and Y/N was there, I felt a smile grow on my face.
"Hey maple, come in outta the cold. You seem like you got around the bear traps ok." I joked. We first met after she got snagged in one of the traps I set for a target. We just kinda got on like a house on fire after that.
She snickered a little and moved delicately moved into the living room. I expected to have to peel Kuma off her as he wasn't a big fan of her, but instead of going nuts after sniffing her this time he just huffed a bit and curled up tighter on the floor.
"Well that's weird." I said idly.
Y/N favored just sitting on the couch "cuddle me?" She asked with her arms outstretched. She didn't have to ask me twice. We sat like that for a while, in pure bliss and quiet. After a while she spoke.
"Mattie, there's something I gotta tell you."
"Hm?" I replied.
"I'm pregnant."
I choked on my own spit. I remembered getting high and fooling around with her, but I'd never thought to have this happen!
"Are you mad?" She asked.
I took a breath and relaxed "why would I be mad? It's my fault."
"Do you want to keep it?"
I thought for a moment. Neither of us were super responsible. Yet, as I looked down at my maple leaf's face I knew that I wanted this baby.
I held her tight. "Yeah. Let's give it a whack."
She smiled up at me. And the world seemed right.
You tell your family
"And so... Yeah." You finished awkwardly.
Your family just sat still for a moment. All in different states of disbelief. Percy was the first to speak.
"So, you'll be moving in with Matt before you have the baby?" The boy asked.
You just nodded.
"Cool, can I have your room?" He asked.
Taisto reached over and lightly hit him on his head "be polite! This is no time to be so crass."
Emmerick butted in "yeah, you'll get my old room and I'll get her's. Haha!"
Percy growled.
Loki was the next to talk. "Aw a little you would be so cute, here's hoping they get your looks. Matt's so boorish looking."
"I dunno, he's got a charm," Bernard began to get lost in thought "That sort of rugged wild man charm... Shame he swung Y/N's way."
And although he was making an effort not to be heard you could hear Anderson muttering complaints about being forced to smoke out in the cold now.
...yeah... This is about what you expected.

You wanna eat... What?!

"Y/N, I love you, but absolutely not." Matt said for the thirtieth time.
"But Mattie! The baby wants pizza!" You affirmed.
"Look I will go into town and pick up the pizza, but you have to pick maple syrup OR anchovies. Not both."
You were getting tired of fighting on this, so you conceded. "Fine. Anchovies. But get the cinnamon sticks too, please?"
Matt smiled and leaned in to kiss your cheek. "Sure thing maple."

First Ultrasound

"I can't believe you." You grumbled as the ultrasound began.
"Hey, it was Allen's idea. " Matt defended
"Yes but you went along with it!" You argued. "and now we'll be out fifty bucks if it's a boy!"
"Nah, it's not a boy, I can tell."
"How?"
"Kuma hates being around little boys, but adores little girls." He said affirmingly "he's stopped hating you so much, it must be because he can tell you're having a girl."
"That's ridiculous!"
The technician cleared their throat "uh, sorry to interrupt, but he's right, you're having a girl."
Matt gave a victorious laugh. You were just happy you didn't owe Allen any money.

Baby names.

"For the last time! Mary Jane is outta the question!" You huffed. You loved Matt dearly, but sometimes he really got under your skin.
"Aw c'mon, it's funny. It's what I was stoned on when we conceived her."
"Yeah and will it still be funny when she gets picked on in school? When she has people stereotyping her as a stoner?"
Matt's expression softened
You finished "when you have to tell her why we picked that name."
Matt shook his head. "You're right."
You gave an easing sigh and rested a hand on your swelling tummy. "Pick one." You said.
"Huh?"
"Pick one. Mary or Jane?"
Matt gave a sly grin. "Let's do Jane."
"Ok. Jane. I think that's perfect."
~~~
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed.