You tell your family

A/N: Before this begins each reader is related to a different family of Hetalia Characters. each reader is a different woman.

America:

"Alfred!" you whined at your childish boyfriend "You can't get out of telling my brother and sisters by hiding in the car!"

"I'm not hiding, babe, I just....don't want to go in." He pouted

"Alfie, I know you don't get along with Ivan super well...or Katyusha and Natalia come to think of it, but don't you want to tell them you got me pregnant rather than them finding out and tanning your ass for it?" you reasoned.

Alfred sighed and followed you out of the car.

"That's my hero!" you kissed his cheek and he gave a tiny smile.

You both took the short, very cold, walk to the car. Upon knocking on the door you were wrapped up in your older brother's arms as he gave you the biggest hug he could.

"dobro pozhalovat' domoy, sestrenka!(Welcome home, little sister)" He giggled a bit

"Oof. I missed you too, big brother." You wheezed

"Right, come in and get warm." His friendly demeanor hardened a bit upon spotting your boyfriend. "America." He said with a sort of friendly coldness.

"Russia." America returned, he could feel him glare after him as he went into the house. he knew your family thought he stole you from them.

 Natalia and Katyusha were already waiting in the living room.

"Now," Russia smiled as he sat down "That everyone's here, we can get started." He pulled a bottle of vodka from his coat and pouring it into five glasses.

"Uhum... none for me thanks."

you could almost hear the record scratch as everything screeched to a halt.

"No vodka?" Ivan asked, it was unusual for you to refuse a drink with family.

"Are you feeling well, sister?" Ukraine asked, feeling your head

"No, that's n-not it guys" you said, glancing at your unusually quiet boyfriend, he was staring at his lap, hoping that they wouldn't notice his guilty look.

Unfortunately for him, Belarus noticed. "Are you forcing Y/N to not drink? You putrid American!" She threatened.

"Of course not!" Alfred growled back

"Guys, it's not Alfred, I'm just pregnant." Shit, you hadn't meant for it to come out that way.

there was pure silence for three whole minutes. Then Ivan stood, walked over, and proceeded to choke america. 

it took a half hour to get him to stop trying to kill Alfred.

Canada:

"Matthew, Tino will not kill you" You scolded as you prepped the cabin for your family, the Nordics, to come over. "You're good friends aren't you?"(Canada x Finland #BROTP) 

"y-yeah, but he warned me that if I ever stepped out of line with you that He'd bury me in a d-ditch." Matthew replied

"Oh, he dosen't mean that, besides he said he was ok with us dating."

"Yeah Y/N, ok with dating not....making babies."

"I promise you I won't let him kill you."

~Timeskip~

There was a knock on the door, and before either you or Matthew could get up to answer Kumajiro got there.

"Who are you?" You heard the little bear say