you're pregnant: 2p

2p America:
Honestly, you were pretty upset. As far as you understood you and Allen had a friends with benefits relationship going. You had told him to wear protection, but did he listen to you? No of course he didn't. now you were dealing with the consequences. And pretty soon he would be too. Like fuck were you taking care of this baby by yourself, so he was gonna man up and be a father or you were gonna kill him.

2p England:
"...I... I'm sorry what?" You asked your boyfriend. Oliver had always been quirky, it was part of what you loved about him, and the fact he was 100x better at magic than his twin was also something you enjoyed. But when the two overlapped... Could be problematic.
"I've told you five times cupcake," he smiled "I enchanted that cup. I took a drink before you did so now you're pregnant."
You blinked "why.... I'm not going to complain about having a baby, if I am pregnant, but why would you want me to get pregnant that way?"
Oliver blinked and his face fell in confusion.
"Well, how else would you get pregnant, Y/N?"
You put your hand to your forehead. Had no one ever had the birds and the bees talk with him? How old was Oliver now? Over 1,000 at least and no one had ever told him? How could that be? More importantly, why did you have to be the one to explain it to him?!

2p France
You glared across the meeting table. Somehow Francois managed to nap through the chaos around him. You supposed with as much as Francois got around on average you'd expect he'd be tired. It was a pure lapse in judgement that you'd ended up one of Francois' numerous bedmates. One of his more infrequent ones at that. Yet somehow his seed had taken to your womb and you were in the early stages of carrying his baby. Something that you'd like to go and slap him for. But you didn't want him to find out. He'd tell you to get rid of it, and you didn't want that. You couldn't explain why but you wanted to keep it, which meant Francois could never know. No matter how much you wanted him to.

2p China
You glanced around anxiously as you made your way down the street. You couldn't exactly remember the way to Xiao's headquarters, as you hadn't been there very many times and when you had gone you were driven. You did know, however this was a very dangerous area of town and a pregnant woman like yourself shouldn't be here alone as you were. But the next time Xiao would send for you, you may very well be showing signs of being pregnant. Despite the distance present in your relationship you did know Xiao well enough that you knew if you didn't tell him the second you knew he'd be furious with you. But you couldn't find the courage to do it over the phone or in an email. You could only hope you'd find his place quick and he'd be understanding.

2p Russia
You didn't want to think about what your symptoms had to mean. You had been tired and nauseous for weeks now. To say nothing of your bizarre appetite and rather generous weight gain. You wanted to believe it was just a sickness and you'd be better in time if it wasn't for one thing,  you hadn't had your period in months.
It wasn't that you objected to the idea of having children, but you'd never discussed this with Viktor. Not that it was an irregular state for you two. You and Viktor were very  loving with each other, but you both just didn't have conversations like that. You sighed to yourself as you finished your dishes for the day. You needed to find Matas, you both would chat and dish tea back and forth, it was how you'd first met Viktor in the first place. But right now you needed your Gossip buddy's advice.

2p Italy
You swallowed harshly and slowly at the plastic stick in your hands. You'd had all of one sexual encounter with the town Mafia Don, Luciano Vargas. How could you possibly have been so unlucky?
He couldn't find out. You barely knew him, much less how he would act if he knew what situation you were currently in.  You'd have to deal with this yourself.
Just as you were throwing the pregnancy test away you heard your apartment doorbell ring. You answered the door and found no person. As you went to shut the door you noticed a single red rose and a card with your name intricately written in spidery calligraphy on it. You brought them in and threw them away without thought. You wanted nothing more to do with Luciano.

2p Germany.
You jolted as you felt your bare ass being pinched.
You turned and saw your big German boyfriend stepping into the shower behind you.
"Lutz! You damn near gave me a heart attack!" You scolded him.
"Aw c'mon leibe, you know I can't leave a cute ass like that alone and un-accosted." He said playfully, wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.
You shook your head. "Fine, but not right now. If you want to shower together you'll have to behave, I'm in no mood for sex today."
He gave a smile and nodded.
You and him enjoyed one another's bare company for a time. After you got yourself clean you allowed Lutz to hold you to him gently as the warm water caressed both of your bodies. It was nice, until...
"Liebe, I have a question, and please don't take it the wrong way."
You looked back at him, eyebrow quirked. "Okay..."
"When was the last time you had your period?"
That knocked the wind out of you. What an odd thing to ask someone so suddenly!
Still, as you thought about it more and more...
"I-I don't know, why?" You answered.
"Well, you seem to be bloated the way you are before you menstruate, but you've been like that for weeks. Maybe months." Lutz answered.
You puffed up "are you saying I'm fat?!" You said angrily.
"Nien, just that you should take a pregnancy test."
You stared up at him, pouting angrily.
He held his hands up defensively. "Please, I got some on my way home from work yesterday, please just try one?" He plead. Large lavender eyes looking as big and puppy like as they could.
You sighed, and relented with a "fine" leaving the warm water of the shower you went to take the test he'd left on the bathroom vanity for you. As you waited for the results you kept telling yourself there was no way. Absolutely no way--
Beep!
The test was done, it was clearly positive.

2p Japan
You'd just gotten back from the doctor, it seemed like Kuro and you had successfully conceived. It had taken a little while, but it seemed the efforts were going to pay off. You weren't sure how you felt yet. You and Kuro were affectionate with one another, and both of you had wanted to have children. But your marriage was one that you both sort of... Fell into. Both of you had parents that were pressuring you to marry. You both met on an app, and agreed that you'd get married only 2 years later. Still, things seemed to be going well. You both were attentive and affectionate with one another, and your union was as harmonious as anyone else's. And you knew that you both were ready for this next step.

Author's Note:
Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the update, there's gonna be a few more 2p catch-up chapters but once it's caught up the story will alternate 1p then 2p on the same topic.

Thanks again for reading. You guys rule.

Hetalia X Pregnant reader ScenariosOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara