❦Chapter 1: Friendship?❦

Start from the beginning

I arrived at school and checked my phone, 8:40am. That little shit, I wasn't late at all. I groaned and walked through the school, people smiled at me as I passed them but I just needed to reach my friends before random people actually tried to converse with me.

Once at the rose garden, I walked around to the white marble benches where me and my friends normally sat. It was early even for me so it meant I was gonna be bored. I sighed and pulled out my phone, checking my social media. I opened my messages and found a mass text, inviting everyone to a party tomorrow evening. Well this should be fun.

Ciel's P.O.V

"Sebastian, I feel a little...Lightheaded. I think I might be sick."

I wasn't sick. The truth is, I hate school with a passion and I just transferred two days ago, what's more is that I basically top every single one of my classes and my grades are beyond perfect. I am an outcast though, especially with my wretched eyepatch.

"You aren't sick and you're going to school." Sebastian smirked, keeping his eyes on the road.

I was mentally punching that smug expression off his face at the present. I stared out of the window and rested my head on my elbow, I wonder if I'll be able to make friends this week? Probably not.

I groaned as Sebastian pulled into the driveway, kids looking through the car windows at me like they have been for the past two days. You see, there are only two rich names that now attend this ridiculously prestigious school, Phantomhive and Trancy. Alois Trancy, he's very popular but I've never met him and I've heard that he can be a real prick, apparently he's spoiled, he gets shitty easily, and he's not a virgin, or so the rumours say. Not that the last part really matters but being an outcast, the gossip either goes through you or is directed at you.

"Have a good day." Sebastian said, smiling at me through the rear view mirror.

"Like hell." I spat, getting out of the car and slinging my school bag over my shoulder as Sebastian reversed and drove off.

I kept my head down and tried to avoid all the stares, pushing past people and making my way into the courtyard. I pulled out my phone and checked the time: 8:56am. Fantastic, class starts at 9:12am, I can't believe he'd get me to school this goddamn early. I looked around at the small groups of people sitting around the courtyard, some of them stared toward me like I was some sort of freak, I just awkwardly ran a hand through my hair and began walking over to a place I knew was a little quieter.

The rose gardens at the back of the school were normally pretty quiet and that's where I was going. I walked through the small white gate that lead to the rose gardens and walking along the marble pavement, I looked around. It was quite pretty really, and I almost lost my thoughts to it. I continued to follow the path before I reached a corner and someone bumped into my shoulder, hard.

Alois P.O.V

"Ow."

Ouch what the fuck? I looked down at the short little figure I had just bumped into. Well, well, well, isn't he attractive? He looked up at me, one eye covered with an eyepatch and the other eye was the most gorgeous blue I had ever seen, it wasn't like my eyes though, it was deeper and I thought, prettier.

"Oh geez I'm uh, really sorry...Did I hurt you?"

"No, I'm..." He paused, looking down,"I'm fine."

"Awh c'mon, at least tell me your name."

"Oh I'm sure you'll only make fun of me if I do." He sighed, looking irritated.

"No," I laughed, "I promise I won't."

"It's Phantomhive, Ciel Phantomhive." He said, looking up at me again, "And you?"

"I'm Alois and I really don't care much for formality so you can just call me Aloe, I mean it's what my friends call me." I smiled.

"Wait, you want to be friends with me?" He asked, sounding utterly unbelieving.

"Well sure, you seem alright and I am bored out of my mind. My friends normally arrive kinda late, you know, because it looks cool."

"Late isn't cool, I find those kinds of people irritating." He stated, folding his arms.

"Well then I'll make a habit of being early." I winked.

He rolled his eyes and sighed, it seemed to be something he did a lot of so I took it with a grain of salt. He's cute, I want to get to know him.

Ciel's P.O.V

This guy is a idiot, like most people but then...He wants to be friends with me? I'm not entirely sure about this because if he's the Alois Trancy, then I just hope he doesn't do anything horrid. I don't want more people hating me than they already do and despite all the rumours he seems quite genuine, attractive even and he didn't even ask about my eyepatch.

"So..." He began, "How old are you?"

"I'm fourteen." I answered, "Yourself?"

"I'm sixteen, now excuse the next part, but you sure don't act like a fourteen year old."

Oh I know where this is going, he's going to say something about how I look twelve and I act like a twelve year old with princess syndrome, fantastic.

"Let me guess, I act immature?" I sighed.

The reaction I received was the complete opposite of what I had expected. He just burst out into laughter, not that he had an ugly laugh or anything in fact it was quite- never mind... I shook it off and stared at him in awe. What kind of reaction is that toward someone who was mentally preparing themselves for an insult? I thought.

"I'm sorry, its just..." He paused, holding his stomach and taking a breath, "You're the complete opposite, you're like...an old man." He said, and then began laughing again as I shot him a look of confusion and just what the hell.

"Uh, thanks?" I said as he calmed down.

"Anytime." He answered, giving me a warm smile, "Hey uh-" he was cut off mid sentence by the bell.

"I have Science." I sighed.

"I have double English." He said. I just nodded and turned around, heading off to science until- "You should sit with me at lunch, just the two of us yeah?!" He shouted, making passing people stare. It made me a little flustered but I nodded and he smiled in response, heading off to his first class.

I suppose this week won't be too lonely.