×7× I love you! ×7×

It's been 6 months since you and Bobby became a couple. Everything is going amazingly. Your tests go really well. Even in maths. Bobby is tutoring you there so you are much stronger on that topic.

You even had your first time. Yeah, it hurt a little bit at first, but Bobby made you hurt less. You had spent that weekend alone at your home. It was literally the best weekend you had ever spent with someone.

These slutts didn't talk to you again. Generally, everything is going great. Except one thing. Since you became a couple with Bobby,  you and Hanbin haven't talked more than once or twice. You are angry at him, but you can't deny that you miss him like crazy.

Today is the day that you had decided yo talk to him. You had organised that with Bobby so you would talk to him after the end of your classes.

"Hey Hanbin."

"Hey Y/N." he said coldly.

"How are you?"

"Fine."

"I don't believe you."

"Why?"he asked with attitude.

"Because I know you Hanbin. I know that you're not OK since our last conversation. Neither you nor me are OK. I've missed you so much. I just--"

"I know. You didn't have time for me because of your boyfriend. You would always spend all of your time with him and you wouldn't care if I'm dying mentally. But as a fool that I am, I kept loving you."

"Aw I love you too Hanbin."you made a quick move to hug him, but he refused to hug you back.

"It's not that easy Y/N." his voice started cracking.

"I was a fool because since our first conversation I had misunderstood our friendship. Since you told me a "hi", that friendly, smiley hi, I had already fallen for you."

"I really do not get it."

"I always liked you. Every time you would hug me, I could feel my heart ready to jump out of my chest. I hurt when I see you in his arms instead of mine, but if he makes you happy I won't say anything. I thought that by making you angry, I could forget you, but no. I've chosen to keep quiet, to see you atleast once happy before I leave for my last shool year and change school."

"Hanbin..." you were sobbing

"Y/N, I gotta go now. I'll try to love another girl and forget that I had a crush on you for 6 years."

You were on your knees hugging them, crying, not being able to stop. You had completely lost your best friend, forever.

That evening you spent on Bobby's chest, who was comforting you.

"Y/N it's OK, these things are normal..." he said and kissed your forehead. 2 hours passed and you were still crying.

You couldn't even speak from sobbing. He faced you and kissed your lips slowly. He could taste your last tears falling. Soon, you guys were making out.

But you stopped there.

"What's wrong, babe?"

"I don't want too."

"What do you not want?" He asked while he was smirking.

"You know." You sighed.

"I just lost my best friend."

"By the way, do you know that you're in a weird position?" He was laughing.

"I know." You were laughing too.
~~~~

"My love, just remember something."

"What?"

"I'll love you till my last breath."

"Don't be silly, it's just a teenage-first love."

"First and last for me."

And you slept between his arms.

It's coming to an end😥