×6× You mean...You like me?×6×

You had really missed Bobby this weekend. It seemed to you like it had passed 100 years. After all that time, you wanted to comfess. You wanted to confess your feelings, your thoughts to him your everything. After waiting the entire day you approached him at the school yard.

"Hey Bobby... I wanted to tell you something."

"What's that Y/N?" He was so curious.

You took a deep breath.

"My answer is yes." You finally said, proudly.

He wrapped his hands around your waist and smiled.

"You mean...You like me? Like, for real?"

"Yes."

He pulled you into a deep hug. He placed your head onto his chest, in a way you could hear how fast his heart was beating.

"Thank you Y/N. I promise you that I'll protect you, at any cost."

~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Hanbin, it'll pass, I promise." Jinhwan told him.

"She doesn't want me, anymore." Hanbin complained.

He drank a sip of his iced chocolate. He was about to tear up again.

He was crying a lot, lately. He didn't want to go out, or to even go to school. He still cared for her. But, she didn't know. He always felt jealous, of that creature, Bobby. His best friend stopped talking to him because of Bobby.

That playboy, may was prettier, charmer, or more muscular, but no one had such a warm heart as him. No one had ever cared for Y/N that much.

Literally 누구 없어.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Bobby returned you home. You were so excited that you were a couple. Your heart was beating so fast that you thought that it would stop in seconds.

But there was something that you have been missing, but you still don't know what.

Like, after you started dating Bobby, a piece of yourself left.

It was almost November and you were in the living room with a blanket, near the fireplace, waiting for Yunhyeong to make you a hot chocolate. You were alone at the house because both your parents were still at work, and wouldn't come this weekend because of that.

"So Y/N, how did you guys meet?"

"Look, I liked him since middle school, but he noticed me this year because the teacher made us sit in the same desk."

"And what happened, next?"

"We casually started talking and he helped me in a maths exercise."

"You found the love of your life now." He said between his laugh.

"Yunhyeong-ah stop teasing please."

You drank a sip of your chocolate.

"Do you speak with Hanbin? How does he do?"

"I don't know... we don't speak that much anymore..." this conversation made you feel uncomfortable.

"Yunhyeong-ah, can you go and stay to Kai's house for two or three days on the Christmas holiday period?"

"Who do you want to invite when I'm away?"

"You pervert!" You shouted and started tickling him.

While you and your brother were having that tickle war, you received a notification.

Bobby❤
Hey Bae how are you? I'm outside of your house if you wanna see me. Are you alone at home? I wanna cuddle wih you so bad.

You ran towards the door and opened it. You could see a Bobby, with a crazy hairstyle and a big hoodie, smiling.

"Come inside." You told him.

"Meet my brother, Yunhyeong." you continued.

"Nice to meet you" Bobby said while shaking his hand.

"Take care of her." Yun said with a cold tone.

Sorry for that, it was small. Also I forget to update lol. How did you find this chapter?