"You thought you could hide him from me?" The guy smirked taking a sip from Taehyungs drink.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung growled clenching his fists tightly.

What was he doing here? And what did he mean by 'hide him'....or did he find out about Jungkook.

"I'm here to see how my little puppy is doing". The guys smirk only grew when he saw how pissed Taehyung was.

"I. Am. Not. Your. Little. Puppy, so don't you dare call me that". Taehyung spat before grabbing the person by the collar.

"Oh Taehyungie~ seems you forgot how much of an effect I have on you". The guy smirked before pulling Taehyung in for a kiss.

"WHAT THE HELL". Taehyung yelled pushing the guy away then wiped his lips.

"Oh you know you want it". The guy whispered before grabbing Taehyung by the wrist and taking him to the back.

"Let go of me". Taehyung tried to struggle out of the guys grip but he was stronger than him.

The guy pushed Taehyung against the bathroom wall not forgetting to lock the door behind them.

"What the hell do you want?" Taehyung growled shooting daggers at the guy.

Trust me if looks could kill....there'd be a funeral right now.

"I want you..." the guy whispered in Taehyungs ears nibbling on it before pulling away.

"You need to stop...I've told you before I-" Taehyung started but the guy angrily slammed his fists into the wall.

"THAT YOU FOUND YOUR MATE? That's why you cut all ties with me?" The guy yelled in anger his fists clenched tightly.

"Oh don't play the mate card...you know that's not the only reason I cut ties with you". Taehyung spat pushing the guy away.

"DONT LIE TO ME". The guy yelled pushing Taehyung back which made him hit the wall pretty harshly.

"Your little mate is nothing but a slut anyways". The guy smirked before pulling out his phone.

"What the hell did you do to him? And don't you dare say that about him". Taehyung glared staring straight into the guys eyes.

"Oh...well see for yourself". The guy smirked before giving Taehyung the phone.

And what Taehyung saw made his heart break to million pieces...as if it was glass shattering.

He couldn't believe that after all he had done for Jungkook....the younger would just go and sleep with a stranger.

"See...he doesn't deserve you Tae". The guy smirked before taking the phone away from Taehyung.

"Neither do you Sehun". Taehyung spat before pushing Sehun away and rushing out of the bathroom.

He was devastated....heartbroken to say the least.

But most of all he was angry...how could Jungkook do that to him?

Even if they weren't together and even if Taehyung had forced him to stay....that still doesn't mean he could sleep with the first person he sees.

He wouldn't even talk to Taehyung yet he'd have sex with another wolf?

This drove Taehyung crazy...

~

"No...stay the hell away from me". Jin growled stretching his arms in front of him.

He couldn't believe his eyes....he felt like his heart was broken to pieces...it felt like he was betrayed.

How could Namjoon hide this from him? How could he not say a word about this for this whole time.

Namjoon tried to take a step forward...he knew it was wrong for him to hide this but this is just what he feared.

Jins reaction to him being a wolf is even worse than he thought.

"Please Jin let me explain". Namjoon said softly taking a few steps forward.

"No stop...just get out". Jin whispered tears streaming down his face.

He didn't know what was worse...the fact that those red eyes still affected him....or that the person he loves has been lying to him all along.

"Just please...get out". He whispered again closing his eyes trying to hold in the tears.

Namjoon wouldn't stop though....he needed to explain to Jin why he lied....tell him that he couldn't live without him...that he loved him.

"Jinnie please listen to me". Namjoon whispered standing in front of the older...he was about to put his hand on the olders cheek when...

"DONT TOUCH ME". Jin yelled staring straight into the olders eyes....he could see the pain in them, but he was too blinded by anger to care.

"GET OUT". Jin yelled pushing the younger away from him.

Namjoon stood there frozen...he could've sworn he heard the sound of his own heart breaking.

"Jin plea-". Namjoon gave the older a pleading look taking a small step forward only to be stopped by the older.

"Just leave....please". Jin whispered turning around not wanting to face the younger right now.

"As you wish". You could feel the pain drifting off of Namjoons voice.

He couldn't believe his mate had just rejected him....he felt so lost, so heartbroken...

So dead....

(TO BE CONTINUED)
______________________________

Oops 🤭!