Show 'Em What You Got

"Wow you look amazing." Peter says. You grin under your mask. "Thanks." You say. Pietro gets up and walks towards you. He stands in front of you with his arms crossed. You cross you arms too and say "What is it speedy?" "Nothing. I'm just trying to think what people would think when they see you. You don't look intimidating." He says. You didn't say anything. You lift the masks up. You was taking in his voice and his height. He was at least a foot taller than you. You roll your eyes.  "Maybe because you are taller. But, wanna make that a bet?" You say with a smirk. "Ah the little girl had to think of a comeback. But sure its a bet." Pietro says. 

      "If you two are done talking maybe you can show him how good of a fighter you are." Someone says. You turn around. It was Zuko. Zuko didn't have his hair in a traditional bun and his robes. He had is emo like hair and normal Fire Nation clothes. Zuko had his arms crossed and was leaning on the door frame. "Flame head!" You say and run up to him. "Hey Fire Lily." He says giving you a hug. The rest of the avengers gave a confused look. "Why are you here?" You asks. Tony walks up to you and Zuko. "I invited him. You needed to try out your new swords and I wanted to see you fire bend. I know you can bend lightning too so I built a box that contains the electricity and the flames. Its made of glass so we can see you fight." Tony says. "That great. Thanks Mr. Stark." You say. "Please call me Tony." Tony says. 

      You ,Zuko, and the Avengers walk to the glass box. You and Zuko walk it. "You ready?" Zuko asks. "Yea. I'm ready to show them what I'm made of." You say. Zuko pulls out his dual swords and you do the same. You slip the mask back on. You both got in a fighting stance. Zuko charges at you and you hold your swords up. A clash of metal was heard. You break his swords apart and hit him with the handles, you didn't want to cut him after all. Zuko smirked and bent some flames on his dual swords. You done the same. He threw some bursts of flames towards you and you blocked them. You smirked under you mask. You put your swords back in the clad. You held up you left hand, palm showing with you right hand in a fist. You sent your right hand forward and sent a huge, long blasts toward Zuko. The blast sounded like a dragon roaring. Zuko dodged and put his swords up. He sent several mini blasts. You quickly dodged and blocked. You stood sideways and kicked you right foot out sending another blast. Zuko faltered a bit. You took your chance and ran up to him and sent some small blasts and eventually Zuko lost his footing and fell. And walked up and held you left hand with an open palm with your right hand in a fist. "Good job. Your constantly turning into a fierce dragon." Zuko says. "Thanks." You say. You help Zuko up. 

      You walk up to the glass where Pietro stood. "Is that more intimidating?" You ask Pietro. "Stark said something about lightning. Maybe then you would be." Pietro says. Zuko nods and walks out. You breathe in then out. You point your middle and index finger out on both hands. You move your hands slowly. Soon lightning is showing at the tips of your fingers. You bring have both hands pointing to you left side then quickly throw your right hand pointing to your right. Blue lightning comes out you hands. You feel the lightning coursing through you. It is like it is in your veins. Soon a loud thunder clap is heard and it shakes the building. You smirk under your mask. Zuko stood there with a proud grin on his face while the rest of the avengers had their mouths gaped open. 

      "That. Was. Awesome." Pietro says. "Happy now?" You ask. Pietro nods. "Lets go see what damaged she done. Natasha says." Everyone walks out and goes upstairs. Tony shakes his head and says "It looks like this is going to be a hard one. Pietro, Peter, or Zuko."