Prank

It was going to be a thunderstorm tonight. The only problem is you have a fear of them. It's hard to sleep with the booming thunder and the flashing lightning. You were in your pajamas in the shared living room with Pietro, Peter, and Wanda. Y'all where watching Pirates of the Caribbean. As soon as the movie was over, lightning flashes making you jump with a huge clap of thunder that shakes the compound. The lightning kept flashing and the thunder continues booming. You were a shaking mess. Pietro is sitting by you and looks at you with concern. "What's wrong? Scared of the storm?" He asks. You just nod your head and cover your head with a blanket. Pietro smirks. "Well I'm off to bed." He says. "Ok night speedy." You say. That's the nickname you gave him. Peter and Wanda gets up. "Well I'm going to bed. Night." Wanda says. "Same here. Night (Y/N)." Peter says. "Alright. Night Wanda. Night spidey." You say. 

      After and hour, the storms calm down. You were almost asleep when you hear scratches on your door. You jolt awake, heart pounding. You look around your room to find something for defense. You have a random metal bat just sitting in your room. You hear something that sounds like a low growl and some more scratches. You grab the bat and ease to the door and slowly open it. Then something jumps out in front of you and makes a monstrous scream. You scream and hit whatever it is with the bat on the head. "Ow!" The monster screams. "Glad I have a helmet on." It says. The accent becoming clear in its voice. "Pietro?!" You yell at him. "Heheh got you." He says. You growl at him. 

      Tony, Steve, and Bucky come running to see what was wrong. "What's going on here?" Steve asked. "And why is he on the floor with a helmet on and why does she have a bat?" Tony asks. "It's called he decided to prank me. He figured out I hated storms. He was acting like a monster." You say. "But I got you good." Pietro says laughing. You balled your hands into fists which made fire daggers. Pietro eyes widen. "(Y/N)  calm down its just a prank." Bucky says. "Well so sorry when I get angry or any emotion I tend to make fire! Fire benders are called hot heads for a reason!" You lash out at Bucky. Bucky backs away. You sigh. "Sorry." You say. You walk back to your room but not before shoot a tiny flame at Pietro. Pietro zooms away. You roll your eyes and slam your door shut.

Thank you so more 1.5K! I never thought it would do this good. Also my other book has over 8K! I can never say thank you enough. Also comment any nicknames for Wanda.