Valentine's Special (Imagine)

Italics is your thoughts. 

______________________________

      You barely got any sleep last night. You was too excited for Valentine's day. You finally had the courage to make a gift for Pietro and give it to him. You made all of the Avengers including him a charm bracelet with their superhero colors and their symbol. You made them all in a weeks advance. The gift you made Pietro was an electric blue hand made card with the words in silver metallic markers. On the front it had a silver heart with the words "To : speedy". The inside said "There is no better day than today to tell you this. I like you Pietro. I hope you feel the same. Love : (Y/N)".

      You grab a paper bag and put the charm bracelets and the card in it. You walk around the compound to find the Avengers. The first one you find is Wanda. "Hey Wanda. Happy Valentine's day." You say as you hand her the bracelet you made her. "Aw thank you." Wanda says as she hugs you. "I know you made something for my brother." Wanda says. She points at the bag. "I heard you last night. You couldn't sleep. I read your mind. Several scenarios you played through your head." Wanda says with a smirk. You turn red and hand her the card you made for Pietro. "This is so sweet. I think he'll like it." Wanda says.

      Steve, Clint, Loki, Thor, Bucky, Vision, Natasha, Bruce, and Peter walked in. "Hey y'all! I made these for you. Happy Valentine's day." You say as you hand them their bracelets. "This is the nicest thing someone has ever done for me." Loki says as you hand him his bracelet. "I'm glad you like it." You say with a smile. Everyone said thank you. 

      "Hey who's the card for?" Clint asked. "No one." You said quickly. "My brother." Wanda says. "Wanda!" You yell at her. "What? People where eventually were gonna know." Everyone reads the card. They all smile. "Just don't tell Tony." You say. "Don't tell me what?" Tony says as he rounds the corner. "That she likes the speedster." Clint says. You grab Tony's bracelet and say "Happy Valentine's day." "Thank you but don't change the subject." Tony says. You sigh. "You didn't tell me because how I would act?" Tony asks. You nodded your head yes. Tony grabs the card from you and reads it. "Hm cute." He says. 

      Pietro rounds the corner as soon as you got ready to leave. You bump into him. "Oh sorry." He says. Dang that accent. "Happy Valentine's day." You say as you hand him his bracelet. "Oh thank you." Pietro says. He's holding three roses and a box of chocolates. Probably for his sister. "Well I better call my friends and family. Cya." You say as you grab what you thought was the card you made for Pietro from Tony but it was a files on people who want to recruit as agents. 

      Pietro hands Wanda two of the three roses. "Happy Valentine's day sister." Pietro says. "Thank you brother. Happy Valentine's day." Wanda says. "Who's rose and chocolate is that?" Tony asks. "Um. For (Y/N)." Pietro says shyly. Tony smirks. "Read this." Tony says. Pietro reads the card and has the biggest smile on his face. "Um be right back." Pietro says. He zooms off with his super speed.

      You look at the paper and finally realize you grabbed the files that was in Tony's hand. You face palm and keep walking to your room. Then you feel a breeze and see a blue blur. All of a sudden you feel hands on your hips and something on your lips. It was Pietro. Your heart pounded in your chest. You finally got out of shocked and kissed him back. After a little bit you both needed air. You and Pietro was beet red. "I do feel the same princessa." Pietro says. "I'm glad you do." You say with a smile. Pietro got down on his knee with the rose and the chocolate. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. Your heart couldn't take it. "Yes!" You squeaked out. 

Yay I finally updated. Happy late Valentine's day! Sorry I know it's been a while. I hope y'all enjoyed! 💙