The Meeting

"The Meeting is about to start Agent (L/N)." FRIDAY said. "Alright. Thanks FRIDAY." You say. "Uh..?" You say looking around confused. Pietro walks up to you."Follow me."  He says. You walk into the elevator with him. "Takes us to the meeting FRIDAY." Pietro says. 

      You and Pietro walk into the room. He speeds to a seat by his sister. You see an empty chair by Loki and walk towards it. You sit down with your right leg under you. You notice Tony isn't here yet. "What makes you think you can sit here mortal?" Loki says. His blue eyes looking at you in disgust"Oh, sorry." You say in a quiet voice with you looking down at the floor. You get up and go to the back wall. You lean back on it and cross you arms. You had a blue cap on with your (H/C) hair in a ponytail pulled through the adjuster. You had some faded blue jeans on. You wore them so much and played rough in them that the knees of your pants was white. You had a faded navy blue t-shirt on. You always wore your brown belt so it was raggedy along with your cowgirl boots. For some reason you had a serious look on your face.

      Tony finally came in. "Welcome everyone. We are attending this meeting so we can help (F/N) here to get into more shape for missions and to get to know her." He says as he looks around the room looking for you. You raise your right hand and shake it a little bit. Your cap is covering your eyes. "Ah there you are. Come up front." Tony says. You uncross your arms and walk towards Tony. "First we work out 5 days a week. Off on the weekends and Wednesday is a half day. Monday is arm day. We lift weights and use the punching bags. Of course if you want you can run with Steve in the mornings, too. Tuesday is sparing day. We all have partners we spare with. Wednesday is a sparing match. We find the best fighter. Natasha usually wins. Thursday is parkour day. We have a room where we jump on railings, bars, and high flat areas. Friday is a weird work out day. We play hide and seek. This is where we practice to stay hidden." Tony says. "Alright." You say. 

      Tony goes and sits down on the table. "Now, time to get to know you. Let's go around the table." He says. "What is your powers or special enhancement?" Asked Natasha. "I can fire bend. It means I can control fire. I can also bend lighting." You answer her back. Clint was next. "What's your weapon of choice?" He asks. "Dual swords." You say with a smile. "You must run a lot. You are built like one." Pietro says. "Yes I run a lot. I'm a cross country runner." You say. "Yay something we have in common." Pietro says with a little smile. "How old are you?" Wanda asks. "I'm 16." You say. Everyone else asked questions then it was Tony's turn. He had a little smirk on his face. You raise your eyebrow at him. "Are you single or taken." He asks. "Tony why do you have to ask that?" Pepper says as she walks in. "I can work some magic to get her someone to be with." Tony says. You roll your eyes. "I'm single." You finally answer him. "Alright your free to go." Tony says. Everyone left but Tony and Wanda was stayed  in the room. "What was the single or taken thing for?" Wanda asks. "I'm gonna see if Peter or Pietro is good for her. I'm leaning on more on Speedy." Tony says. "Alright if you say so." Wanda says walking off.

Thanks y'all for reading!