Embarrassment

You slowly walk onto the steps and off the plane. You walk in front of the avengers who were holding the welcome sign. You see The Vision, Loki, Black Widow, Hawk Eye, The Falcon, Tony Stark, and three people you never seen before. Steve, Thor, and Bucky walk beside you with your luggage. "Hello fellow Avengers, welcome (F/N)(L/N)." Steve said. You just stand there and wave. They all smile at you. You notice some bright blue eyes staring at you. You look him in the eyes and turn red. 

      "Hello Ms. (L/N)." Tony said, holding out his hand for you to shake. You take his hand and shake it. "Hello." You say in a quiet voice. "Shy I see. Looking at your packet you turned in to tell about yourself says your 16. The youngest recruit. So our other young recruits will show you to your room." Tony says. "Alright." You say. You see a blue blur and then a guy standing in front of you. It was they guy from earlier that was staring at you. "Hey there! I'm Pietro Maximoff." He says. Wow, he has a hot accent. "Hi." You say looking down. A red haired girl walk over to you. "Hello, I'm Wanda Maximoff. I'm his sister. You smile at her. Another boy with brown curls came over. "Hi, I'm Peter Parker." He said. "Hi." You say back. "Let's show you your room." Pietro said. 

      Y'all each grab a suitcase and walk into the building. "Hello, Welcome Agent (L/N)." A voice says. "The heck." You say. "Oh, that's FRIDAY." Peter says. "Take us to floor five, FRIDAY." Wanda says. You was lost in thought when you hear a voice. "Are you nervous?" Pietro asks. "Huh? Sorry I was lost in thought." You say. "Are you nervous?" He asks again. "Yea, its also my first time in New York. I have never been this far up north." You say. "What state are you from. I know you have a country accent." Peter says. "I'm from(Southern State)." You say. "That cool." Peter says. "Here's your room. I'm across the hall if you need me. Pietro's room is to my left and Peter's is to your right." Wanda says. "Alright. Thanks." You say. 

      You start to unpack your things and set them where you want. "I need some things in my data base to help people get to you when ever they need to incase of emergences. Do you have any health problems or mental illnesses?" FRIDAY asks. "No, I don't have any problems." You say. "Would you like to make a playlist?" FRIDAY asks. "Sure." You say smiling. "What songs would you like?" She asks. "I would like these song by Florida Georgia Line : Up Down, Like you ain't even gone, Dirt, Cruise, Simple, This is how we roll, Shine On, and Meant to be. Songs by Luke Bryan : That's my kinda night, I don't want this night to end, All my friends say, Crash my party, Sunrise Sunburn Sunset, and Hunting Fishing Loving. Blake Shelton : Hill Billy Bone, All about tonight, God's Country, and Boys round here. Trace Adkins : Ladies love country boy, Swing, and Honkytonk Badonkadonk. Small town boy by Dustin Lynch. Down to the honkytonk and barefoot blue jean night by Jake Owen. Look what God gave her, Life changes, and Marry me by Thomas Rhett." You say. 

      "Ok, I got them all. What song should I play first?" FRIDAY asks. "Umm, Ladies love country boys." You say. The music starts. You start unpacking some more. You started singing, with your door right open. She grew up in the city in a little sub division. Her daddy wore a tie mama never fried a chicken. Ballet, straight A's most likely to succeed. They bought her a car after graduation. Sent her down south for some higher education. Put her on fast track to law degree. Now she's coming home to visit holding the hand of wild eyed boy with a farmer's tan. Pietro was in his room tidying up a bit and heard you singing and came to your room and leaned on the door. You never notice him. And she's riding in the middle of his pickup truck. Blaring Charlie Daniel yelling turn it up. They raised her up a lady but there's one thing you just can't avoid ladies love country boys. Pietro was grinning from ear to ear. (His reaction is the pictures below) He started to like you country accent. "May I join in on the fun?" Pietro asks. You jump hearing his voice. "FRIDAY turn the song off." You say turning deep red. "You sing beautifully. I love your so called 'Country Accent'." Pietro says. "Thanks." You say with your head down. "You need to go to the meeting room in 30 minutes Ms. (L/N)." Friday says. "Alright Friday, Thanks." You say. "I'll show you where it is. Need some help unpacking?" Pietro asks. "I'm almost done unpacking. Thanks though." You say smiling. "Okay, cya later." Pietro says darting out the room. 

I hope this book comes out as good as "Fire Bending Master" did. I hope y'all enjoy!