Crush?

You wake up the next morning laughing at what happened last night. You stretch and yawn. You get up and use the bathroom and brush your hair. You slip on a pair of red jogging pants, a black and white t-shirt, a black and white cap, red and white high top shoes, a red and black choker, your red exercise watch and a black bracelet. 

      You wake up to Steve cooking pancakes. "Good morning Cap." You say. "Good morning. What's got you in a good mood?" Steve says looking at you smiling. "I honestly don't know." You say. "You better get what you can before the others get here." Steve says. You grab two pancakes and but some whip cream and some chocolate chips on them. As soon as you sit down Pietro and peter walks in. "Good morning spidey, speedy." You say. "Morning Phoenix." Pietro says. He sends a sleepy smile your way. Your heartbeat quickens. "What's wrong with me?" You think. Pietro grabs some food and sits by you. "You had to be tired from last night." Pietro says. "Yea." You say. "What happened last night?" Steve asks with a raised brow. "I pulled a prank on him. I tried running away by outsmarting him. It only worked for a bit and he caught me and threw me in the pool." You say. "You we're saying you were so cold. You tried killing me again." Pietro said laughing. "Why is his accent so attractive." You thought. You continued to eat. Peter comes and sits by you. "Hey (Y/N)." Peter said. "Hey Pete." You say. 

      You put your plate up and head to Loki's room. You knock slightly on his door. "Hey Loki. It's me (Y/N)." You say. He opens the door. "What do you want?" He asks. "I was hoping you had my (F/B)(favorite book)?" You ask. "I think I do." Loki says. He motions you to come in his room. He has bookshelves among bookshelves. You look around in awe. "Ahh here it is. I Have the whole series if you want to borrow them." Loki says. "Sure thank you Loki." You say and give him a smile. "I'll take the first two in the series." You say. he hands you the books. "Steve has some pancakes cooked if you want to eat." You say to Loki. "Thanks for letting me know." Loki says. 

      You go to your room and grab a bag and put the books in it. You head to the parkour room and found a corner that looks like no one will bother you and it has a view out the window. You jump up on some platforms and run and jumped to grab a bar and swung to the spot you found. You sat down and crossed your legs. You started reading. Two chapters in you heard some loud laughing and some yelling. You look out the window and see Steve which looks like he has red and blue silly string all over him and Pietro laughing his head off. You look around and see a trap was set up. You chuckled to yourself. Pietro looked up and saw you in the window. He gave you a goofy smile and waved. You smiled and waved back. You felt your face face heat up and you cover it up. 

      Pietro zooms up to the parkour room. "Hey Phoenix." Pietro says sitting by you. You jump. It looks like he just got done running. He looked a little out of breath. "Hey speedy." You say. Pietro takes the book out of your hand. "Huh I didn't know you like to read. Is this series good?" Pietro asks. You heartbeat quickens. "Yea it's good. I haven't read them all though. I wanted to start from the beginning." You say. "Mind if I borrow the book when you're done?" Pietro asks and he scoots a little closer to you. Heat was radiating off of him. "They're not mine. It's Loki's." You say. "Oh." He says. Pietro leans his back against the wall, still breathing heavy. Sweat was pouring down his face. You turn red and grab the book back from him. "Well I need to go to the bathroom." You say and place a bookmark where you stop reading at and place it in your bag. "Oh ok." Pietro says. You grab a bar and swing down. Pietro looks at you confused and gets down. 

      You accidentally bump into Wanda.  "Oh sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." You say. "Is everything ok? You look flustered." Wanda says. "Yea I'm fine." You say. Wanda looks at you. She reads your mind. "Ah so your slowly falling for him." Wanda says. "Wait what?" You say. "You are slowly falling for my brother." She says. You turn red. You explain to her what happened in the parkour room. "You two would look cute together." Wanda says. You go to your room and jump into the vent and go into the one over the hall. You see Pietro zoom into Wanda's room. You crawl over to her room. "Is (Y/N) ok? She seemed off earlier in the parkour room." Pietro says. "Oh I talked to her she's fine. You just caught her off guard zooming in there." Wanda says. "Oh ok. I'll talk to her later." Pietro says. 

      You grab your phone and text Kate. 'Crush alert. I might like the speedy Sokovian know as Pietro Maximoff.' You sent to Kate. A little while later she texts back. 'Oh my your in love with a super hero!' 'Am not! A crush is someone you like not love. I swear if it turns to love.' Kate just sends a laughing emoji. You sigh and crawl back to your room. "What if I do actually have a crush on the speedster." You think. 

Hey y'all! I'm just letting you know I'll only post once a week for both books. Thank you for almost 2K views! Photo up top is what the outfit looks like.