Dragon Ball and dealing with Tony

"Do we have any other movies that aren't disney?" You ask. "Um Tony gave Steve all the Dragon Ball shows and movies as a prank." Peter says. Your face lights up. You get up and rush to Steve's room. You knock on the door. Steve opens the door. "Hey, is there something wrong?" He asks with a tired voice. "Oh sorry to wake you. I was wondering if I could borrow Dragon Ball from you." You say. "People actually like that show. I kinda watched it and I stopped because of some old man." Steve says. "Oh you mean Roshi." You say laughing. Steve grabs the whole Dragon Ball series (The one before Z) and hands it to you. "Thanks cap." You say. "Anytime." He says and shuts his door. 

      You dart heading back to the living room and you accidentally rammed into Tony which sends you both flying onto the floor. "Sorry Tony didn't see you there." You say. "It's fine kid. I have something to ask you." He says as he helps you up. "Ok shoot." You say. "You like the speedster?" Tony asks. "What?" You say. "Judging by your look, you do." Tony says. "Don't say anything. If you do I'll burn your cars." You say. He puts his hands up in defense and walks away.

      You walk back into the tent and held up the first season. "You actually like that show?" Peter says. "Yes I do. I watched this series, DBZ, DBS, and DBGT. I also watched the DBZ Broly movies." You say. "Let me guess. From what I heard Goku is a popular character. So he's your favorite." Pietro says. "No he isn't. (readers don't make fun of me) It's Yamcha." You say. "How come I haven't heard of him?" Peter says. "Because after Dragon Ball he became a joke of the series and people don't like him. It's all because he isn't some super saiyan like Goku and Vegeta." You say and then cross your arms. Peter and Wanda look at you crazy and don't ask any more questions. 

      You put in the first disc of the series. "We can watched one disc per night and should be done before I go home." You say. You select marathon play on the screen and the theme song comes on. You start humming the tune of the song. "To be honest, I like the Japanese one better." You said. "It's like two minutes long." Wanda says. "I know." You says. 12 year old Goku comes on the screen and you point and say, "Son kun!" "What the? Who's son kun?" Pietro asks. "It's Goku. Son Goku. In Japanese they say their last name first and kun refers to a young person." You say. You watch the rest of the disk. You pointed out Bulma, Roshi, Oolong, Yamcha and Puar. At the end, Peter and Pietro liked the show. Wanda not so much.

Sorry it took so long. I've been busy. Also please don't make fun of me bc my favorite character from DB is Yamcha. He is hated just bc he isn't like other characters.