If only Jungkook knew how many notes Lisa has eaten because apparently, there were lots of small paper notes inserted on her sandwiches.

"You are making me dizzy, Bam!" Jungkook whined at Bambam who is still shaking him. "Stop it!" Bambam stopped at Jungkook's command because the latter was forming a fist, and the dude is built of muscle, not to mention that he goes to boxing classes just like Lisa.

And Lisa hits hard, so what do you expect from Kook? That's why Bambam just let go of his friend and took his beer again, taking a sip.

"I can't like her, that's it." Bambam heaved out a sigh and patted Jungkook's shoulder.

"Just tell her, Kook. Tell her before it's too late." Bambam said to his friend.

Although he knew that Lisa might get hurt because of the truth, she deserves it. Knowing the truth is  hundred percent better than being kept in the dark, believing that you have chance, when clearly, you do not.

"I want to, but I can't do it." Jungkook's head is a mess right now. He ran her fingers through her hair, pulling them, hoping he could now think straight.

He knows what he has to do, but cannot manage to actually do it. He has reasons that only him can justify.

"Wait? What? Hold up there, Jeon. You are my friend, but Lisa is my best friend. I am on her side no matter what. So if you won't tell her, I will." The two boys stared at each other.

Jungkook looked at his friend with pleading eyes. His stare is so familiar. Bambam has seen those pair of staring eyes before.

"Nope, not a chance, Jeon. This is Lisa we are talking about." Jungkook tried to reason out with Bambam but he is too drunk and tired to even utter a word.

Without knowing, he passed out, making Bambam groan in frustration.

"Just when will it stop, Kook?" Bambam asked the sleeping Jungkook as he placed a blanket over his friend. "Just when will you stop taking it all in?" 

"You did what?" Chaeyoung was staying at Lisa's room

"You did what?" Chaeyoung was staying at Lisa's room. Both girls are playing with Lisa's pet cats. 

The younger girl told Chae about her stupidity yesterday at Bambam's house.

Right after their talk with her childhood friend, it was just when it sunk in to her what she just did and said to Jeon Jungkook. Of course, she regretted it with high intensity.

"You really did that, Lali?" The news really shocked the chipmunk for she is not used to Lisa being the one initiating such moves.

Their maknae is always silent when it comes to confrontations and such. She is not good with words, but she really has so much to say, it just wouldn't come out of her.