C21: "affection..."

Start from the beginning

"Thank you Tachibana-kun."

I thanked the smiling male as he grabs the water bottle from my grasp. We entered the noisy classroom making some student stopped chattering and look at us while there were students ignored our presence. 'Glad that we made it in time...' I thought relieved as I went to my desk and sat on the chair resting my head on the cold wood.

Before I could doze off the class door swept open as the teacher for the first period entered with a stoic look. The class president shouted for us to stand up and give our greetings to our teacher as my suffering began with the teacher asking us for our homework that I definitely didn't do.

But it could also lead to detention

But it could also lead to detention. The teacher also pestered me to answer the equation he had written on the whiteboard. 'Well, f*ck...'

[❇]

Hime's P.O.V;
(Bish what?)

[❇]

I walk back and forth while I bitted on my nails. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...' I cursed under my breath remembering the situation that I got into. I swear that Suha and Makoto weren't supposed to appear during the event! The more I reminded the scene I grew frustrated as I pull my luscious pink hair making it a total mess. That's when my diamond pink eyes perk in realization catching a tiny figure of a black-haired average looking girl.

"That bitch...AGHHHH!!"

I began to throw a rampage as I damage the nurse's office, messing the bed's covers, breaking medicine that contained in a glass bottle and flipping every tray of nurse tools I found around me. 'She had been ruining my plans from the start! That wrench!' I screamed as memories of my failed attempt at events came into mind. My eyes glared at the bed beside me as I threw punches on the pillow venting my anger for that, THAT—

"AGHHHHHHHHH!"

(Rui: She is going super Saiyan...)

°CLANK°

My body froze hearing the sudden sound as I turn my back to the stoic dashing male. Instantly, my anger lessens as I stood up to walk to the blonde-haired teen, soon to be the love of my life.

"Ahhh~ you understand me right, Luca-kun."

I slurred as I rub his cold cheeks feeling the soft skin on my palm. I chuckled when I received no answer from the said male as I sneered at the pitiful teen. 'Finally, I have you in my grasp! I thought as I stare at his soulless blue eyes, gazing back with a blurred look. The gaze sent shivers all over my body as I continue to laugh hysterically.

"It's doesn't matter...In the end, they all are mine, mine, mine, MINE!"

I shouted as I laugh losing my mind in the room alone feeling powerful. After all, this world revolves around me, The Heroine. 'Oh, but before class starts...I better give him this...' I thought, calming down as I grab the bottle from my jacket pocket while opening the cap and grab the small pill. My lips pull-ups into a malicious smirk as I stare at the blank Luca.

"Eat up"

[❇]

END OF CHAPTER 21: "affection..."
-1128 words

(Rui: was this a short chapter? Damn, I'm out of ideas...)