The Rules of the House: Sparky Part 1

Sexy times ahead! Also, I'm not an expert on the law! :)

Alder POV

The silence was surrounding me, which in itself is a rare blessing. The mansion that I call home is home to eight academy teams and the Shadow including Shadow himself. Silence is not something that is often heard within these walls. However, the silence was good as I reflected on Raina and the others. My family which was made up of a triplet that I was apart of, a set of twin and two others. Strom and Vilhelm are brothers by adoption by Strom's parents. Shuffling broke the silence, as I grinned like a madman as I knew who it was.  Vilhelm, who is from Poland, tripped the fishing line that triggered a bucket of ice-cold water to dump on his head. "Pierdolić" was one of the curse words that were released. When he opened his door, he headed straight towards me. "Gówno, I was expecting that from the twins or Alric. Not you at all." His heavy accent reminded me that it was morning and if the coffee was not made soon. There would be angry bears that only Raina can calm down. "Gówno, the coffee!" rushing up from my seat, not before nodding to Vilhelm to come with me. Once the coffee machine was running, I turned to Vilhelm. "Well then, don't try to prank me when we please our girl. We are lucky that she doesn't know or else she would have kicked your ass." He raised one of his eyebrows while his eyes held a teasing light in them, "I know, my brother." When he finished speaking, the rest of the bedroom doors being used on the eighth floor open to reveal my family darting towards the coffee as fast as possible. Moving out of the way, the shadow on the stairway revealed our girl dressed in workout clothes that molded like a second skin. I headed to my room, to go change to workout as a family unit. When I got out of my room, everyone was ready to go. Once we were in the gym on the first floor, warmups were first. After all the warmups were done, the fun began. Raina stood to the side as we paired up to spar each other. I was the only one without a partner so I was sparring Raina who won in a matter of two minutes with my black belt training.

Alric POV

Sparring with family happens once a month. Everyone pairs up to have four winners that then go another each other. The two winners out the four go against each other to have the winner of the month. Typically Raina wins but lets whoever went against her be called the winner. The prize of the title means that they can decide what meals get cooked for family dinners. Family dinners happen once a week. So far the four today are Raina, Strom, Vilhelm, and Conrad. Vilhelm and Strom up and Raina and Conrad are paired together. Raina wins easily but Vilhelm and Strom are tied. Not often is there a tie but the rules go that both people go into the final. Vilhelm and Strom prep with the knowledge that the first one to tap out is in third place. Raina takes control of the sparing. Vilhelm and Strom try to stay off the ground while trying to get the other to tap out first. Neither does so Raina knocks both down and pins them down. "Stop both of you have two family dinners to choose the meals. I love you all." She kisses both of them before getting up to kiss the rest of us. I was last in line but it doesn't matter as her kiss was the breath of strength of love. I put my arms around her, pulling her as close to me as I could. Deeping the kiss, I feel toned legs wrap around my wrist as small moans are released. Strom placed his hand on my shoulder and pointed his head at the elevator. Moving towards the elevator as quickly as possible to a bed. On our floor, we all headed towards Raina's bedroom. Stripping each other of clothes was slowed down by the hazel eyes of Raina eyeing us seductively as her own clothes came off. Like a starving man, I chased her to the bed and held her like a caveman. My brothers quickly grabbed her from me to kiss the girl of our dreams to go weak in her knees. Her hands flitted across my chest and it was magic to be on the receiving end. She was the magic that made life better, especially when their bodies intertwine with each other. There was no one else who could make them feel the way they did about Raina, their heart of golden fire.

Ansel POV

Watching the love of my life with my brothers who trust with my life is a sight I'm always grateful to see. Also, it makes me slightly impatient for me to have my wicked ways with her. She brought us back to life when she almost blows up the building that my blood brothers grew up in. She was working on a job that involved our parents, who enjoyed hurting us mentally and physically. She was going to hit the button when she saved our asses from them. Instead, she fought them till they were knocked out and got us the medical attention we needed. However, it wasn't until nine months after that event that we got to know who saved us. Her fiery attitude sparked us in motion. It wasn't until we all loved her that we realized that we all had fallen for the fiery woman. Even today, the fire within her spirit calls to us in love. When my obsidian lightly touched my face directing it towards her lips, my arms moved to pull her to match my height. Slim toned legs wrap around me as I kiss her hard on her swollen lips.  Her eyes burned bright with love and desire within the depts of golden amber.  Her glaze demanded that I pay attention when she started being a minx with teasing me until I had no control. I position myself in her as I reached my limit and exploded hard inside of her. When we both recovered to the present, the air smelled of sex. When my eyes connected with Raina, the smile that is only reserved for her came out. God, I'm lucky for the fact that I have my brothers and the love of my life content and happy. Safety was being worked on so that we could truly enjoy living our lives together. Also,  to get Raina to live more as if there is a future that is positive and good instead of what she and the others faced in their pasts. They have been though enough to the point that Raina's fire almost went out. Thankfully, we were able to put the fire back in her and the others before they let despair and pain take control of who they are as people. Seeing the smile that is love on Raina's face tells me that I have worked hard enough to put that smile there.

Vilhelm POV

Seeing how my brothers and I make our woman truly happy leads me to think about what it would like if we got married. I know that I was ready to say I do, but I was content with my life as it is. Poland, my homeland, is a beautiful place that I hoped that one day would be able to visit someday peacefully. Moja gwiazda reminded me of my family who was killed before I could save them. My family consisted of my matka, my ojciec, with my two bracia who were dead. Both of them were younger than me, Jakub was 17 years old and the youngest, Filip, was 12 years old. When my brothers found me, I was ready to give up to join my family. When Raina first saved us, was when I decided to fight to live for my family. Raina reminded me of my baby sister who was living in Poland right now. She is now 8 years old and her name is Zuzanna. I have hope for one day that I would be reunited with my sister as I fight to have custody over her. She is not right now in a good home but she smiles in her voice each time I told her that I was fighting to bring her home.  Raina and my brothers are right by my side in this fight. As of right now, the court has everything to make a decision. It was overseas that was all happening too. I was brought out of my musing as my phone go off waking everyone up.  I realize that it was the court, I accepted the call. "Hello, this is Vilhelm Burke." "Hello, Vilhelm. How are you doing?" "Nervous about the court decision, but good overall right now" "That's great news as the judge decided to remove your sister from the Symanski household. You are going to reunite with your sister. Congrats!" Shock and happiness were all I could feel. Gwiazda's hand moved to squeeze mine as I respond to the other side of the phone call. "Thank you so much. Thank you. When is she due to be here in the states?" "You're welcome. Zuzanna will be at the Charleston Intentional airport tomorrow around three o'clock. Have a good night and good luck." The call ended as my smile told the others of the good news. We all looked at each other as we all let sleep claim all of us.

Key 

Polish

-Pierdolić  Fuck 

-Gówno Shit

-Moja gwiazda My star

-Gwiazda Star

-Matka mother

-Ojciec father

-Bracia brothers