Prologue

Sang's POV

Waking up to the scent of spice told me that Kota was in bed with me this morning. Kota tightens his arm around my wrist, holding me closer to him as he woke up too. "Morning, 10" Kota said in a sleepy voice behind me. "Morning, 52" I replied, turning in his arms to look at his handsome face. Kota looked down at me with a loving gaze that turned curious as sounds in the rest of the house became louder by the seconds. Kota sighed and leaned down to kiss me, as the door opened to reveal Nathan looking pained at me. "Kota, we got to go. Blackbourne's orders" Nathan said loud enough to get Kota moving. "Are the rest of the guys gone?" I asked both of them. Nathan nodded at me and said "Sorry Peanut, you are going to be alone today at the concert. The concert in question was a Lindsey Stirling concert.  "When are you guys going to be back?" I asked trying to hide the fact that I was nervous about going alone to a concert that I was planning to tell the guys something special. Kota turned to look at me and sighed hugging me. "We are always coming back to you no matter what. Please don't be nervous, I know that you are strong, sweetie." Kota let me go, as Nathan went in for his hug, "Have fun, we love you Peanut. You are the strongest person I know". As he let me go, they both headed for the door. I sighed loudly, now that I was alone. I glanced at the clock, it glared  7:00 as I go to get ready for the day. The concert wasn't till 1:00, so I decided to take a long bath this morning to calm my nerves. Once I was clean and dressed, I went to the kitchen to make myself breakfast. Opening the fridge, I found eggs and cheese, deciding that this morning's breakfast was going to be scrambled eggs. By noon, I made myself a grill cheese sandwich as I headed out to my Jeep after locking the door behind me. North got me for our first-year anniversary to get me my olive color Jeep that has a Celtic heart on the outside that ties all the boys and my favorite colors together on the tire cover. The interior was in pink with notes of the boy's colors placed in multiple places. As I drove to the concert, I played Lindsey's music getting excited and sad at the same time. I pulled in the parking lot to find a spot to park near the back. As I got out of my Jeep, I pulled my phone out to see text messages from all of my guys. 

North: Be safe on the road, Baby. I love you. 

Silas: Have fun, my night flower. I will see you tonight at home. I love you

Luke: Save some chocolate for me, Forever! Love you lots ;)

Gabriel: Oy, don't get into trouble, Trouble! Love you ;)

Victor: Princess, I love you. Enjoy the music. Tell me all about it when I get home tonight.

Kota: We will be home tonight, 10. Want to order out for dinner? I love you

Nathan:  Peanut, if anyone gets to close, show them your new skills. I love you

Owen: Darling, we will be home tonight by 6:00. We love you

Sean: Pookie, don't get injured at the concert. I love you lots!

Laughing at the texts, I put my phone away knowing that I will respond once I'm settled in my spot for the concert. My prince got me tickets near the front, as I go to my seat. I felt that something was wrong but couldn't place my finger on it. As I was going to respond to my guy's texts, an explosion went off sending everyone around me into chaos. As quick as I was to pull my phone and push the red button for my guys, the phone went back on to my person. Within 1 minute, another explosion went off sending chairs all over the place. Trying my best to get back to my Jeep, I was pinned under some rumble and was starting to see black stars. I heard a couple of guys lift the rumble off me but didn't let me go. I felt my phone being removed before whoever had me started moving. As I went into the darkness,  the flames caught on to what I was wearing, burning my flesh. Owen, Sean, Kota, Nathan, North, Silas, Luke, Gabriel, Victor save me please was my thought that I focused on as everything else blacked out around me. 

This is my first time writing, please help me out of you guys notice something. 

FYI: In my story, Sang knows how to drive and was found to kidnapped by the Sorensons. The boys have yet to find her birth family. She is still a ghost and is in the academy going the process of becoming a member.  There is more to her past then she remembers at the moment.