"So? Why does that matter? You wouldn't believe how many fans already ship you with Sungjong. You guys look good together" she smiled.

        "Right" I tried to smile.

        Just then, I heard someone shout "Skye?"

        I turned, looked up and was shocked to see "Charles?"

        I stood up and he immediately hugged me. "I missed you!"

        I pushed him away and yelled at him "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

        "Don't be like that" he cooed. "I came to apologize."

        "Don't bother! I don't have anything to say to you, so please just leave before I have to get security involved."

        "Listen Skye...."

        "No! You listen! I'm trying to work here! Please leave!"

        He tried to hug me once more, but I pushed him away. "I'll see you later" he smirked as he walked away.

        "You can try" I mumbled under my breath. Then I turned to face the fans and they were shocked. I chuckled nervously "Sorry, you guys had to see that."

        "Who was that man, Manager Song?"

        "An old friend" I replied vaguely.

        "It didn't look like you were on good terms with him" the fan club president commented.

        "Yeah, we kind of had an argument the last time we saw each other." Trying to change the subject, I called out over the fans "Last chance to pass your gifts forward for Infinite!"

        A few more gifts were passed forward and I quickly placed them in the bin. "Thank you for your help Ms. President."

        "Not at all" she smiled and bowed.

        "Thank you Inspirits! I'll make sure the guys receive the gifts! Please keep showing them love!"

        "Yes!" they all called out and I turned and quickly walked to the building.

        When I got to the dressing room, the guys were all dressed and eating the meal I had prepared. I placed the bin of gifts in the corner of the room and said "Here are the gifts. You guys can go through them after you are finished eating."

        "Thanks Hyung!" Sunggyu shouted.

        I walked over and took a seat beside Sungjong. "Did the guys give you any problems about the food?" I whispered.

        He smiled and said "Nope."

        "That's good" I smiled back.

        "Hey Hyung!" Woohyun called out to me.

        "What?"

        "Who was that guy earlier?"

        "Guy? What guy?"

        "The one that hugged you" he smiled.

        I rolled my eyes. I can't believe that they saw that. "He's no one of any importance" I stressed.

        "Looked like you guys were close" Hoya commented.

        Why can't they just let it go? Do they enjoy teasing anyone one the moment they get a chance? "If you guys really want to know, he is my EX-boyfriend. Now, I'd appreciate it if you'd drop it."

        The guys' eyes widened. "EX.....BOY......FRIEND!" they all stuttered in unison as they choked on their food.

        How is it that they can do everything in unison like that? I couldn't help but chuckle a little.

        "Did you really date that guy?" Sungjong asked me.

        "Yeah, but he cheated on me with someone else, so I dumped him."

        "What was he doing here then?" he asked concerned.

        "Honestly, I don't know. I never told him that I was coming to Korea and I told my parents not to mention it to him either."

        "It looked like he still liked you" Sungjong pouted.

        "Really? Well, I wouldn't go back to him even if he begged. I'm much happier without him."

        "Really?" he perked up a little.

        "Are you kidding? Who'd want to date someone who cheats on them?"

        Sungjong smiled which made me smile as well. "Do you like being with us?" he nervously asked.