"The light shows a good angle on you." I say and he smirks.

"Oh yeah? In the light you look adorable in my ar-" The lights suddenly turn off and we are bathed in darkness. Hoseok let out a shriek. Our eyes adjust to the light the moon provided. Looking over, I see some of the others with panicked and shocked looks. I laugh at the situation. All the guys turn their attention to me.

"It's closing hours! It's already like 10:30! Let's leave."

"Yes. I need to put these groceries away as well! Let's get a move on." Jin says as he rushes over to the car with the cart and Hoseok quickly takes mine. They load up the groceries in the two cars swiftly.

"Y/n. Drive safe on the scooter. We will be waiting in the garage, unless you get their first. Wait for us by your scooter so you can make an exit if needed and have your phone at hand. And-"

"Namjoon, I'll be fine. The apartment complex isn't too far. The longer you keep talking, the later we will get home, bye." He shrugs his shoulders and leaves to the car. I hop onto my scooter and head towards the apartment complex.

❀♡❀ 

Upon pulling into my parking space, I see the guys nearby, already unloading the car. I rush over to help carry some groceries after I locked my scooter.

We brought all the grocery bags in one trip, and hopefully whoever has the eggs and bread didn't smoosh them when we were all cramped in the elevator. It appears the maknae line had my groceries with them and they followed me to my door. The rest of the guys all went inside Jin's apartment to help him unload.

I finally got the door unlocked after accidentally messing up the pin twice.

"You need to memorize your code better." Taehyung suggested as I opened the door. Turning to them, I finally notice they each are holding about 3-5 bags in each hand. They were also carrying their own school bags over their shoulders. Geez, they could've made a second trip.

"I know my code, there is just one number that I always forget. You guys can leave the bags on the floor and head to sleep. It's late and we still have classes tomorrow you know."

"Exactly. We have classes meaning you too. I'm not even tired yet and I planned on sleeping later. Let us help you pack away the items." Jungkook stated.

"Four people putting away groceries can get it finished quicker than one." Jimin pitched in as he side stepped me and entered my apartment with the other two following. I rolled my eyes and followed them. There was no use arguing as they already placed the bags around the dining table and kitchen counter. There wasn't much space so I set the two bags I had on the floor. I could've held more but they insisted on taking the majority. 

It appears I held the fruits so I placed several of the fruit items in fruit baskets or in the fridge. The other guys seemed to navigate my kitchen just fine as Jungkook was placing produce in the bins of the fridge while Jimin was standing over him and putting away the milk and orange juice. Taehyung was organizing several packs and bowls of ramen into the pantry. 

At least the guys aren't making a mess of things. I just walked over to the remaining bags and continue to place things away with the others' help.

❀♡❀

About 10 minutes had passed and I placed the chips and candy in the pantry. The others were lounging on the couch since I forced them to go sit if they wouldn't leave yet. Closing the pantry door, I look around my fully stocked kitchen. Nice.

Entering the living room, the guys were browsing the Netflix shows listed. At the moment, someone knocked on my door as well so I answered it since I was already up.