One

Ashy

"D-daddy...." I moaned as he hit my prostate, but he stopped for a while as I whined sexily.

"Yeah there you are.. begged for it baby.." he commanded lustfully to my ears.

"Oh! please.. take me there daddy.." I whined lustfully.

"Yes baby... daddy's big cock will put you there.." he roared as he locked my neck in his very muscular bicep but not enough to choke my breathing, then he started to move furiously.

He was stretching my hole into the core and leaving my mouth widely parted, while longer and louder moans were escaping from it.

"Yeah... Yeah.. yes daddy.. you're so fucking good.." I moaned.

"And you're so fucking tight and warm to my thick baby.." he groaned the pleasure, as I did my best to wring my inner muscles to his great ass invader.

"W-who likes his b-baby deep h-hole?" my voice was trembling because of his incredible move.

"Hmm yeah.. I can pay every day for this baby.." he moaned.

"You know the rules.. Your b-baby don't suck at the same person with the same rate.." I teased lustfully, as he thrust his thick in my hole deeper and meaner.

"Couple grand bucks is not a problem at all baby.. " he whispered, panting to his breath.

My ears twitched in enjoyment as I heard the price and for sure I had a big dollar sign, covering my eyes. Then it gave me a lot of confidence to prove that I'm worth it.

I danced my hole and followed the rhythm of his ferocious movements, then I got his louder groan of pleasure, which gives millions of thrills to my nerves.

"Fuck.. you gotta move baby.." he celebrates while moaning to my ears.

"That's the bonus d-daddy.." I giggled as I felt his sweet struggles.

"Wow yeah.. baby has a great bonus for daddy .. let me give you treats.." he said while panting for his air because of over pleasure.

"Yeah... b-baby liked daddy's treat.." I moaned as he was twirling his thickness inside me, almost separating my soul from my bare sexy body.

"Beg for my cum... I know my baby loves warm milk to fill him.." he said and his movements became more intensive.

"Y-yes p-please.. s-spill all of it i-inside me...d-dady.." I panted, as he hit my spot continuously.

Then he grabbed my part and he started to wank it together with his great move.

"Cum with me baby.." he moaned, while his tongue was invading my whole neck.

I clenched my hands on the headboard tightly, because of the overflowing pleasure he was giving between my hole, and neck, pinching my awful nipples and his warm and playful hand to my painful cock because of the hardest erection.

Then after some more seconds, we were both singing the harmony of pleasure in unison, as he filled his warm and gallon load inside me, while some of my products burst on my abdomen but most dripped over the clean sheets.