CHAPTER 16:

A couple days have past and Blake found a way for me to see Reagan. since she still has her aunt and grandma she's with them across town until we get all the papers signed. Blake is working like a chicken with his head cut off trying to get Reagan back for me and im thankful for it.

Also, today is the day I see Keegan face to face since he almost ran reagan over. What will happen if keegan gets out. Will he do it again.

"Dia, let's go." Damian yelled down the hall. We've been staying at his house for a while because he lives extremely close to Reagan's family. When I first got here a couple of weeks ago, I remembered walking down these long halls doing nothing all day. Just being a normal trophy wife, getting dressed for the parties and throwing them too. I can't believe I made it this far. I finally realized that the life wasn't for me when damian kicked me out. I realized that I need my own life. I've been hanging onto Damian since high school. that love that we shared was blinding both of us. We needed the divorce to bring us back to life.

And I'm happy about how it went. I'd have lily and olly, but I wouldn't have Bubba. But maybe Reagan would still have her mom and her dad wouldn't be in jail.

As I walked down the stairs I see something I haven't seen in years. the photo of me Damian on our wedding day. 28" by 45" picture frame that hung in the middle of the master staircase on the top floor. That day the picture came I remember doubting my life as his bride but it quickly disappeared when he came up behind me hugging me.

"Dia, are you ok." Dam said coming up from behind and doing the same thing he did the last time I was staring at the photo.

"Yep, just thinking." I said leaving his grasp, and turning around to face him. His eyes showed worry but i ignored it, "Let's go see my baby."

"Do you wanna take lily." He asked me.

"Yes, lets go." Lily said with her bookbag and shoes on as a crawling Bubba is right behind her.

"Lily, what are you doing?" I asked her.

"I'm going with you, I even got Bubba ready see." She pointed at the baby that actually looked pretty decent. on the other hand Olly didn't as he strolled out of the room the other came out looking like he put his own clothes on.

Me and Dam look at Lily and all she could say was this: "I didn't do that."

"I'll getting Olly dressed and you get the others in the car." Dam made a deal. I nod and we get to work. I picked up Bubba and grab lily as dam put Olly over his shoulders and carries him back in the room.

As we pull up the the house Reagan's aunt comes out and looks tired.

"Hey, umm, please you just come in, Reagan isn't doing to well without Keegan."

"Oh, ok." I get out and walk to the house hearing Reagan screaming.

"She's been like this over the past five days, she does it until she falls asleep.

As I get closer I can hear what she was screaming.

"I want daddy, i want daddy." Over and over again.

"Reagan." I said looking at her, she stopped screaming and wiped her tears so she could see who I was.

She started crying again but this time screaming mommy. I walked up to her and grabbed her up. holding her one arm under her butt and the other on the back of her head to put her face in the neck so she could smell me. she eventually stopped crying fell asleep.

"Oh my." Reagan's grandma Marie walks in.

"Hi, do you know why she was crying."

"The poor child is home sick." She said rubbing Reagan's back.

"But she was over your house almost every week."

"Home isn't the house its the company you keep, it's the family you are with everyday. It's where your most comfortable." She explained to me.

"But I can't take her home with me yet."

"I know, that's a problem." She said as the social worker walked in with Reagan's aunt.

"Hi, miss Karen let me in," The social worker said out of breathe.

"Do you want some water child." Grandma Marie asked her.

"No ma'am, I was just rushing her because I got the paper for miss Willis to be able to take Reagan home with you as a foster child. Mr.Cameron jumped through some hoops and got the papers signed by a judge." She said then took a huge deep breathe.

This isn't real life, your kidding me. I can take my baby home. And no one, and I mean no one can come and take her for no reason. I started to tear up with Reagan in my arms realizing she was going home with me.

"Can you please come and sign these papers for me." She asked. She was so out of breathe that she sat right on the couch in the living room.

Reagan's grandma left the room as I sat down next to the girl still holding Reagan close to me as she slept comfortably.

While I was signing the papers Reagan's grandma came in and handed the social work some much needed water. Once I finally signed my name for the last time Karen walked in the room with all Reagan's clothes in her suitcase and told me her favorite snacks were in her book bag.

As I get to the car outside I could hear Lily screaming for joy and Olly wide eyed. Damian was smiling and so was I.

Reagan has been my baby since she could see. When her mom left her father and her she came to me as a mother figure and I am still grateful for it. I'm still proud to be called this bright youth girls mother just I am for Lily and Olly.

I'm so excited to see her become a strong woman and for lily to have a sister. Olly has Bubba and now Lily has Reagan.

The next step is probably moving. Or Lily and Reagan can share a room.

"Daddy Reagan's here!" Lily screamed almost waking Reagan up.

"Shhh baby, she going to come home with us and live with us for now." I explained to her.

"Really."

"Yep." I smile at her. As I sit in the car with Reagan on my lap and as Dam drives I realize I don't just want a normal family because I don't have one. I want a big family with a lot of kids and a good life with Dam.

The problems that happen makes me feel like actually have a purpose in life. I like the struggle of not having everything easy and even given to me.

"Dia what are you thinking about?" Dam asked me.

"Umm, nothing."

"Are you happy." He said taking one hand off the wheel and on my shoulder rubbing it with his thumb.

"Yes, I'm extremely happy." I smile as he smiles in return.

"Good, I'm happy your happy." He says as he puts his hand back on the wheel to turn and then places it on Reagan's back rubbing her back now.

"Mommy, can Reagan sleep in my room." Lily asked.

"Yes she definitely can." I said back as she starts humming her favorite song.