CHAPTER 9:

"Ok so if you hold it out and spin then the bubbles will be bigger and longer." Keegan helped Olly with the bubbles.

"Paps look I did it!" Olly cheered as they high fived.

Lily was by herself with a cute little notepad Keegan got her, watching a butterfly. She loves Keegan which was weird to me that she wasn't all over him. Bubba was asleep on my chest and life was great, honestly.

"Hey Lily can you come over here so I can talk to you?" Keegan waved her over as she looked and totally ignored him.

"Lillian, come over here right now." I said shock at her manners. She loves keegan and this attitude she's been giving him is unacceptable.

"No Dia don't," He got up and touched my cheek, " She's apparently mad at me and I have to figure out why."

"Lily, come here now." I said calmly, as she got up and put her book down. When she reached us and looked at me with anger in her eyes. I've never seen her this angry.

"Now, what's wrong with my Lily?" Keegan asked holding her hands as she stood in front of him.

"Nothing, can I go back now?" She asked pulling her hands away.

"Lily please tell me your hurting my feelings," He said sadly. He loves her more than anything, as if she was his own. She started crying and he held her. "What's wrong sweetie?"

"Why aren't you my daddy?" She cried out. She hugged him back as Olly ran over.

"Who made my sister cry?!" He yelled.

"No one Olly, calm down." I told him as Bubba woke up. Surprisingly he slept the whole night through. Best baby ever. Just as Lily was calming down, Olly started crying, and then Lily started crying again and then as the ripple effect was happening Bubba ending it with his whining.

"Lily, Olly and Bubba listen to me, I love you guys like you were my own children ok?" He put them on his lap as I calmed Bubba down.

"Ok." Lily wiped her tears away with Keegan's shirt.

"Paps, can we go play with the bubbles now?" Olly asked as they all got up and ran back into the field as I held bubba. If you didn't know us, you'd think we were a perfect family, we're not. We have crazy problems with drama the world would love to watch in a reality tv shows.

After ten more minutes of the kids running around snatching all the energy out of Keegan it was time for ice cream and home for the big reveal, Bubba's real name. I don't know if I should call him Bubba or by his name, time will tell.

"Olly, don't get ice cream all over the couch ok?" I told him as he got on the front. Everyone was here, and it was now time for Bubba's real name. Callie held him as Keegan helped Lily with her popsicle. I stood in front of my tv and looked at them.

"Mommy come on."Olly said.

"Yeah, i'm with Olly." Callie smiled.

"I second that." Keegan ended.

"Ok, his name is Lorenzo," I smiled as they waiting impatiently, "Owen Willis."

"Seriously, that's incredible!" Callie said.

"Yep, so all your names go together babies," I said as they looked around clueless, "L.O."

"Lillian Odyssey, Lyle Oliver, and now Lorenzo Owen." Keegan explained to them as the two children ohh'd.

"Now since the mystery is over it's movie time!!" Lily screamed as everyone cheered, except Callie.

"I have to go, but you guys have a great time, Lily I'll come to get you tomorrow morning." Callie kissed everyone and left.