"I rather not say in public ma'am but when you're called into your appointment. When we're walking I'll tell you".

"How so you realise I'm not going anywhere without seeing my doctor good. I'm gonna need more proof than a photo".

"When we're in the car ma'am".

"Fair enough", the head of the hospital comes back.

"You're his next patient your Royal Highness"

"What the hell the bitch is now jumping the queue", Debbie hears.

She turns to where the voice came from and stares at the woman. Debbie knew she only had one person in front of her in the queue now. Debbie had been counting the people who had been going into clinic. When their names were called since she learnt her position in the queue.

"It's funny when that man came and caused a fuss earlier and was let through straight away you didn't say a peep". The woman glares at Debbie and says nothing.

The two old lady's who was seated next to Debbie who had looked at the picture when she held it in her hands smiles at her.

"Just from talking to you I see that you're a very intelligent caring young woman. If it's true that you really are a princess you'll make a wonderful addition to whatever family you become apart of", says one of them.

"I know Meghan Markle is a black princess but may I say. You will be a wonderful representation for your people", says the other lady. Debbie takes the old woman's hand in hers and squeezes it.

"Thank you for those kind words it was a pleasure to talk race, disability, and Trump with you. And yes you're right that vase on bargain hunt was ugly as sin and people will buy any old tat".

Debbie's name was called and she stands and follows the doctor. The four men in black follow her.

"I'm seeing the doctor by myself", she tells them.

Debbie follows the doctor into his room and they talk about the surgery she had to help her with her flare up of her Crohn's Disease. Which was a condition where her digestive track was inflamed leading to abdominal pain, weight loss, malnutrition, fatigue and severe diarrhoea. She had a bowel resection which was done by keyhole surgery. Where inflamed bowel tissue was removed and the healthy parts of the bowel was stitched back together again.
It had been six weeks since she had the surgery and she was coming in for a checkup. Her disease was in her colon and small intestine which meant the pain was extremely bad at times.  After her checkup where Debbie was told everything was healing nicely. She leaves the examination room to see the four men in suits waiting for her outside the door.

She walks over to them, "I need food I'm hungry".

"The hotel will cater to your every whim ma'am", says one of the suits.

Debbie stops walking, "What's your names?" She asked the only person that spoke to speak to her so far.

"I'm Thomas Agner your Highness, your head boyguard. This is Oliver Johansson", Thomas said pointing to a 6'1 blond hair, blue eyed man. "Next to him is Oscar Persson", another blond haired man observes Debbie . Lastly we have Malthe Olsson", who was a brown hair man with green eyes.

"What kind of name is Malthe?"

"It's Danish ma'am, answers Malthe. "Like your father and you we're all Danish".

Debbie says nothing as she and her new bodyguards walk out the hospital. She was surprise to see there were local and national news stations vans plus photographers outside the hospital.

Thomas and the other bodyguards help her get into a Range Rover that was waiting at the entrance for them. They get in and the driver drives them out the car park while questions were being thrown at her from the press.

"Start talking I know we're being followed so we can't just pull over and talk".

"There are two other Range Rover following us that's palace security so you don't have to worry about them. I'm also aware that we're being followed by the press," explains Thomas.

"Thanks for letting me know but I mean about the other thing and I'm going to need to see some ID from you guys. I've got find my phone activated all I need to do is press a button and the text I've written. While you were talking will be sent saying I'm in trouble".

"You really are your father's daughter," Oliver laughs at her then gives her a big smile.

"We're from the Danish Police ma'am your grandfather the king is dying he wishes to see you before he passes away. When he dies your father will be king and you will become the new Crown Princess".

"I thought the Danish king had tons of grandchildren", Debbie smiles sheepishly, "I make have gotten into royalty because of Meghan Markle".

"It's good you like her maybe one day you will meet her".

"Really?"

"You will be queen one day no doubt you will be going on tours of Great Britain. I'm sure our government can request she and her husband do a tour to our country".

"I need to get some stuff from my apartment".

"I'm afraid the media will know who you're by now and will be camping outside of it. On our way to get you, your apartment was emptied of your things. All you need to do is choose what you want to keep and what you want to throw away. Your passport will be waiting for you at the hotel".

The driver drives them to a very exclusive and posh hotel and stops sat the entrance to it. Oliver opens his car door then opens Debbie's car door for her. Thomas walks her inside the building Debbie walks up to the receptionist. She was expecting Thomas to be at her side to pay for the hotel but he wasn't.

When she doesn't see him next to her she look around to see him talking to another of the security men with them. He tilts his head at her seeing her confusion and she walks over to him.

"What are you doing over here this place is extremely expensive. The rooms need to be paid for and I sure as hell don't have the cash to pay for it".

"We're staying in the royal suites Your Highness".

"It still needs to be paid for".

"It's taken care of already".

Debbie walks over to the receptionist, "Hi I have a reservation for the Royal Suite".

The receptionist looks Debbie up and done in disdain. Debbie had her long curly brown hair in a ponytail and was wearing blue jeans and a yellow jumper.

"You have a reservation for the royal suite I'll believe that when pigs fly. A little tip for you that jumper you're wearing was on sale in ASDA for a tenner when I was last there. I hear Aldi sells clothes now if you hurry you might be able to get a winter and summer wardrobe for twenty quid.  You people are all the same".

She starts to laugh at Debbie, "I would like to see your manager now!"  Says a fuming Debbie.

The other person on reception shows the woman laughing at Debbie something on her phone. The colour drains from the receptionist face. She looks at Debbie and curtsies to her, "Your Royal Highness..."

She was cut short by a voice, "I believe my daughter ask you to see your manager. Little tip for you whether someone is wearing a fifteen hundred pound outfit or one for a fiver. They're still a human being who deserves dignity and respect. Your racism didn't go unnoticed either I urge you in your next job to remember that".

"My next job your majesty I mean your highness."

"But of course you see if this hotel had to choose between me and my heir and you guess who they will choose. Trust me they will choose that's a guarantee. I will force them to after my daughter speaks to your manager. Now run along and get him or her".

So what do you guys think so far?
Not even finding out she's a princess was going to stop Debbie from going to her appointment she waited over 3 hours for.