twenty three

TARAYA'S POV:

Song: Once In A Lifetime (One Direction)

When I awoke the next morning, I was unaware of what century we were in. This was a positive thing as it meant that I had slept peacefully last night.

I snuggled blissfully into my pillow.

Why the hell is it so hard? I thought to myself.

I forced myself to slowly open my eyelids and gradually, everything came into focus. What I saw almost gave me a heart attack!

The "pillow" which I had buried my head into and basically just abused was nothing other than Neymar's chest.

Wait. Did I drool on him?!

I was so going to be shipped off to Alcatraz for this.

"Nice to see that you've risen. Bom dia, linda!" He smiled heartstoppingly.

Mortified, I mumbled, "Bom dia querido!"

"Tudo bem?" He asked me how I was feeling.

"Fantástico," I replied, "Eu bem dormi."

"That's good," he said, "Did my chest serve as a good pillow?"

Once more, my cheeks turned a dark crimson. The only thing I seemed to do around Neymar was blush!

"Oh it was wonderful!" I laughed, "But it was rock hard."

"I'll try and put on a little weight for your convenience," he teased, nuzzling my neck.

"Not now," I moaned, lightly pushing him off me, "You've got to leave!"

"Why?"

"Are you stupid?!"

"Maybe! Just tell me why I should leave."

"Does Niall know you're here?" I asked strategically.

"No," he answered uncertainly.

"What would Niall assume if he walked in right now?"

"Ohhhh," he finally understood, "I'd better get going then."

"See you soon,"

After cheekily pecking me on the lips, he covertly squeezed past the door.

Well I sure wouldn't mind waking up early every day for that!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

NEYMAR'S POV:

"Guys?" I called, walking into their penthouse suite, "Look who's come to visit?"

Rafaella attempted to not make any noise as she made her way inside.

"Coming Ney!" a melodic voice said.

Taraya made her way into the shared living area, wearing a hoodie and tracksuit bottoms. It was rather chilly inside due to the torrents of air being released by the air conditioning.

Immediately I hugged her, but it didn't last long as she had noticed Rafa's presence.

"RAFAELLA!" she shrieked, embracing her ecstatically.

"Hey Tarry," Rafa greeted, "I've heard that you've captured the heart of my brother. Impressive!"

As they commonly did, Taraya cheeks darkened.

"Leave her alone," I laughed, loosely draping my arm around her waist.

"Gosh I'm so thirsty!" Rafaella complained.