eleven

A/N THANK YOU BAES FOR 1.5 K VOTES ILYSM!

TARAYA'S POV:

It was our third day in Miami, and I was beginning to get a little wary. Neymar's eyes seem to have been glued onto me, as he couldn't look away, not even during training. He seemed to be transfixed. It wasn't even in the romantic "I want her" manner that usually happens in romance novels. It was more like an "I wonder what's going on in her prissy little head" way. Kind of creepy if you ask me.

Other than that, everything seemed to be great. I had almost suffered from a severe fangirl attack when meeting the Brazilian team.

I was now sitting there patiently with Niall and Harry, watching them train before the friendly match against Colombia.

David Luiz and Thiago Silva strolled over to me casually in their break.

"'Sup curly and..." I said, failing to think of a nickname for Thiago.

"Just Thiago would be fine," he replied, "Or sexy. Actually, sexy world be preferable."

"Do all Brazilian guys have bloated egos?" I asked, "Or is it just you bunch of imbiciles?"

"No, we're just embracing our hotness," David commented, flexing his muscles.

"Hey! I'm good looking too!" Niall argued.

"And which girl doesn't fall for my sexy smile?" Harry questioned.

"A lot of girls, Harry. And you're all ugly!" I lied.

They all glared in mock disapproval which made me chuckle.

"Fine then, let's ask all those hormonal girls outside." Oscar challenged.

"Shut up, Chelsea boy!"

"Nuh uh!" He smirked, "We're the best!"

"Arsenal is!"

"You guys are terrible!"

"BLASPHEMY!" I shrieked, "You wounded my feelings!"

"You know it's true!"

"Never! We'll win again, just you see."

"Chelsea all the way!"

"Arsenal,"

"Chelsea,"

"Arsenal,"

"Chelsea,"

"Arsenal,"

Sometime during our debate, most of the Brazilian team must have drifted over towards us.

"BRAZIL IS THE BEST!" Marcelo, Miranda, David Luiz, Thiago, Filipe Luis, Ramires, Willian, Gustavo, Jefferson and Danilo screamed together.

Just then, Ronaldinho ran over frantically. His facial expression made me predict that he did not arrive to reveal any pleasant news. The rest of the boys must've come to a similar conclusion, as they immediately ceased the banner and turned to face the legendery footballer.

"It's Neymar!" Ronaldinho gasped, "He's sobbing in the locker room and punching everything. I don't know what happened!"

Immediately, I rose out of my seat, along with almost everyone there, including Nialler and Haz.

"I'LL GO!" I shouted, running towards the locker room.

Niall gave me an odd look before saying, "I'll come too!"

"N-n-no Ni," I stuttered, "I think it will b-be better if only one of us goes."

He sighed then sat down, exchanging looks with Harry and Thiago.