seven

TARAYA'S POV:

Currently, I was lying down on my bed, staring at the celing aimlessly. Neymar had given me an enormous room to stay in. It was perpendicular to the master bedroom and next to the the toilet. The walls were painted a beautiful blue and purple shade.

"Taraya," Neymar yelled in his sexy, exotic voice, "Dinner is ready!"

Great! So now I'm calling my host "sexy". Way to go pervert!

"Coming." I responded, "Just need to text my family."

Greg, mum and dad had all texted me to ask how my journey went, so I had to reassure them that it was all good.

To: Greggy

Hey Greggster. All is well. We have arrived safely in Barcelona. I can't believe our dick of a brother didn't inform me that we were staying at Neymar's house (or rather mansion). I was gawking like an idiotic fish when he opened the door.

How's the fam? Let them know that I love them. And Theo might have some cuteness competition with little David Lucca here. He is so adorable and intelligent.

We'll Skype soon.

Love from your amazing sister (the best)

Tara xxx

I decided to call my parents. They wouldn't be content with a text.

My mother picked up after a few short moments.

"Tara, Darling!" mum gushed, "Dad and I have been so worried."

"I'm ok mum. I promise. And I sent you my university report for this year. Are you proud?"

"Oh sweetheart! We're so pleased! Well done sweetie."

"Thanks mum. Tell me what's been happening at home?"

She gave me all the gossip in Mullingar, and then told me she loved me approximately a million times.

"I get it mummy. I love you too so much. Now pass it to Dad."

There was some rustling on the other end, then I heard my father's wonderful, familiar voice.

"My little baby girl," he greeted, "I miss you."

"I miss you too Daddy!"

"So, tell me all that's been going on."

I gave my dad a detailed account of what had been going on, and he listened intently.

"That's good to hear love. Now tell your brother to ring us. He still hasn't. That rascal!"

"Of course I will. I think he's just forgotten now that he's reuinited with Ney."

"Those boys are like long lost brothers," Dad sighed, "They became friends so quickly."

It was true. They had so much in common.

Eventually, it was time to say goodbye. I assured my parents that everything would be okay and hung up, relieved. They were so overprotective!

You gave them a reason to be, imbecile!

Shrugging that thought away, I hopped down the stairs, excited at the prospect of upcoming food. I was ravenous! I'll respond to Neymar's message later.

The door bell rang as I reached the bottom.

"I'LL GET IT!" I shouted.

I opened the door gingerly, fearing that it would be a murderer with a chainsaw. But who it actually was shocked me even more.