Meeting Each Other

As she about to say sorry I raised my finger as it covered her red lips and our eyes locked each other and I get closer one step at a time to her she didn't move neither showed a facial expression of scared and disgust she just standing watching me covering her lips with my finger until her cheeks turned red but before she can say something again I took her hand with me and we flew in the sky using my aerial without flying sword.

"Dam* I'm struck man! I take back what I said to those three stooges this one hell'a of a lady man!" I said it to myself while looking at the girl beside me who's holding my hand tightly for her not to fall. As I speed up the air using aerial, she hugged me and just staring at me without even winking her face is getting red and her pony tailed her drop and swayed in the air as she move closer I can feel her heartbeat.

"Is this the legendary "Love at first sight?" Men!!!!!!!!!!"

While talking to myself I purposely stroke her head as she leans closer to me and we stayed in the air for a while, as time passed by, I asked her

"May I know your name lady?"

"I'm Celine.. Celine tong you.. young master?"

"I'm Yan yan and my pleasure to be with you like this" as I hold her tightly while standing..

"Celine..?"

"ummu.."you can see her red cheeks as you call her first name..

"call me yan if you please" as I wink at her..

"ummu... ya...n" as she said it, I felt my heart is about to burst "Man I'm in love but not deeply though Hehe! Yan! Learn from your past mistake don't fall to quickly and don't love too deeply right?"

"do you have a home to stay now?"

"no I run away from home becau.." She stopped saying it, but I already know the answer, so I said to her.

"Don't worry as long as you're near me no one can touch you stay at my home for now. Cause you need to rest."

"But..." before she can refuse, I brought her like a prince carrying her princess "I'm awesome right? Hehe!"

"Here we have arrive" as we see a village that look like a fortress.

CELINE'S POV

I was practicing my swordsmanship when some servant told me to come to the kings room.

"Princess, please come to the king's room your father wants to talk to you"

"ummmu... I'll come there now" hmmm what does he need to talk with me? hmmm.. maybe magic instructor I guess..

Time pass by..

"FATHER!!! NO! I Don't want TO! I will help you I don't want to be married yet especially to that guy please father don't!!!!!" as I said this while crying in front of him why? Because, he said the 1st prince of Dan main family sent a mirage proposal and that mirage proposal is most likely a threat not a proposal we are only a subsidiary family that hold a small kingdom in the tong clan and if the main family of dan clan were to raid us we can't do anything the worst thing is the main family in tong clan won't help us to refuse the engagement "How can they do this!?"

"Celine sorry I also don't want you to marry that despicable man but I don't have any way to change it I'm only a powerless king sorry your father is not worthy to be your dad" he said this as he cried in front me. I haven't seen my father cry even my mother only see him cried just once and that time when my mother got saved by some higher cultivator.

"Father please don't cry it's not about its about them!" I refuted.

"Father! I don't want to marry yet, I don't want the throne if that's is the reason why I'm being married I don't want it I want to choose whom I will marry to even if he has countless wives but as long as he didn't forced them and I truly loved him I will follow him but not that guy father please" as I cried when speaking to him. My father just spoke abruptly..

"Celine go run don't let them catch Go!!" as he shouted this tears that can't be explaine that much more clearer falls in his eyes while sending me off. But suddenly someone just spoke

"NO! Don't let her go Matthias!" and this is my step mother as she have 2 daughter and 2 sons yes I'm the 3rd daughter and also the legit princess but...

"IF YOU CHOSE TO LET HER GO THEN ALL TONG SUBSIDARY CLAN THAT HANDLED BY YOU WILL BREAK THINK MATTHIAS" as my stepmom said.

"Evelyn don't! I don't want to hear this from you let her go I will face the consequences of my actions" as he said this he pointed the door while signaling for me to go now because the messenger that chosen by the dan clan from our family will arrive and they will most likely bring me to the first prince palace..

As I looked at my father who's crying, I turned my back and ready to go but suddenly 3 man appeared in front of me and those are Ryu, trey and Young master ken. These three guys are the messenger that Dan clan chosen from our clan.

"Princess please follow us we would like you to follow quietly" said by ken

"How dare you!" as I groaned I formed a spell in my hand but when I was about to finished it Ryu and Trey rushed to me trying to lock me but luckily I forced my way out in the two so I'm facing now ken he is chanting something and some spider web came out from the formation it actually stick with my upper outer dress so I have no choice in leaving my dress behind as I chanted a spell "Wind circulation" so their attacks is not reaching me as it sways different path, I unsheathed my sword and chanted a spell preparing to ride the flying sword I turned my head last time just to see my crying father, as I said "I love you papa until we meet again" I cried and escaped from them but the cat and dog situation is not over yet the three of them rode a flying sword and is catching up.

When I saw the Death Forest I don't want to go inside but I have no choice so I just gritted my teeth and went inside I hear one of the three stooges saying

"PRINCESS! ARE YOU CRAZY COMEBACK HERE PRINCESS" this was ken but I didn't listen because I'd rather die than marrying that guy so I stormed at the Death Forest but as I looked back I didn't saw the until I found a close cliff as I hide my presence in that cliff I'm standing there while crying. When a man suddenly arrived and that was "Yan yan".