25.

This chapter gets wild. Hope you don't mind lol. Please don't cringe.
(lmao now that I read it again it's not that wild. It's kinda boring actually. Enjoy tho)

JO

I slowly got out of the elevator the sound of the wheels of my suitcase being the only one there. My breath stopped and so did theirs.

I haven't seen him in person in so long. And when I first see him again he has a girl against the wall kissing her senseless.

Hero looked at me with his mouth agape. Julia looked kind of shocked as well.

I closed my eyes and pinched my wrist.

No, they're still there panting from their fucking make out session.

Probably ready to do something more than make out.

"Jo..." Hero whispered slowly like he didn't believe he was seeing me.

I started walking trying to get pass them. The sound of my footsteps and my suitcases made me feel like it was the loudest sound I've ever heard. 

"Hi" I told them smiling fakely. "I'm just trying to get to my room. Sorry for disturbing" I said. I spotted the number of my hotel room and quickly walked there. As I opened the door I heard a voice behind me.

"Fuck, Jo wait! It's not what it looks like" Hero yelled running after me. 

I turned around to look at him.

"It's non of my bussiness" I replied tiredly.

"Yeah- I mean no. Ugh fuck! Just let me explain. Please," he pleaded.

"You have nothing to explain, Hero. Now go. Your date is waiting and I'm tired. I'll see you later" I tried to smile at him wanting to make him think that this wasn't bothering me. I tried to step inside and close the door but his hand slapped the door preventing me. 

"Julia, she's-- We're not together," he tried to explain again.

"I don't care" I stated firmly.

I really didn't. Watching him like this made want to go back to Australia. I regretted coming here to tell him I still loved him. He was clearly like before. 

He cheated on me with Trina and now he's probably cheating on someone else with Julia. That's what he is. A cheater.

"Just here me out-"

"We haven't seen each other in five freaking months and the first thing you want to say to me is about your hookups?" I exclaimed done with his bullshit.

He looked like he regretted every single thing in life.

Hurt him.

"I still haven't forgotten about you..." he trailed off and my heart immediately started beating faster.

Traitor.

"Well I have" the look his face took gave me satisfaction. "I don't care about you like I never did before. Do whatever you want with anyone. I. Don't. Care." I said slowly.

"You don't mean that" he said pressing his lips together and clenching his jaw.

"Hero it's been five fucking months, can you move on already?" I yelled throwing my hands in the air. 

He took a sharp breath taking a step back.

I looked at Julia behind me who was still waiting. 

"At least you found someone who is willing to give herself to you. Good for you" I patted his arm and tried to enter the room but he grabbed my elbow turning me around furiously.