20.

JO 

Life in London is so much better than I've dreamed of. Everything is magical and I'm having the best time. 

Hero refused to leave my side for more than an hour, which I found extremely cute. 

He'd go out with his friends and then come back just an hour later. 

I have to admit, I felt bad. I felt like a burden. But whenever I told him that, he always smiled and said that I was anything but that. And then he'd kiss me and I'd forget everything that was bothering my mind. 

That morning a knock on my bedroom door woke me up. I shifted on my bed trying to brush it away. Then I heard the door open and a few seconds later a large being with fur came and sat on top of me buring his face on my face licking it.

Diezel

I groaned before I heard that angelic accent that made me shiver even in my half sleep state.

"Dude, how did you get here before me?" Hero exclaimed laughing. 

I laughed as well trying to place myself in a sitting position as Diezel placed himself on my lap. Hero came and sat on my bed as well. 

"Mornin'" he smiled.

"Good morning," I smiled back as I leaned to give him a kiss on his cheek. The blush that covered his face was my reward. 

"How did you sleep?" he asked me lowering his head so I couldn't see his red cheeks. I laughed at that. 

"Good. This bed is made of clouds, I'm sure" it was his turn to laugh. He still couldn't meet my eyes though. He reached his hand to rub Diezel's fur as he closed his eyes in delight. 

"You are awfully shy today" I pointed out. 

He lowered his head even more.

"No, I'm not" he said quickly. 

"Liar liar pants on fire" I bounced on the bed to get closer to him, causing Diesel to stand up and run away. He couldn't have a distraction now.

His eyes widened at my words and then let out the loudest laugh ever, his eyes almost closing and that dimple popping at his cheeks.

I love that dimple.

I went closer, standing on my knees to the bed, and grabbed his cheek with one hand, giving his dimple a small peck. 

He sighed.

"I love it when you do that" he whispered and looked at me straight in the eyes for the first time in that day. I swear my lungs stopped working. 

I smiled and gave his cheek another kiss for a longer time. Before pulling away I let my tongue lick the curve of his dimple.

"Escpessially when you do that" he said again. He then came closer and pecked my lips so softly, I wanted to fly in the clouds.

We looked at each other for a moment. My hands found his hair and started rubbing small circles to his skulp. His left hand found my thigh and squeezed it and he used his right hand to keep himself steady on the bed.

We just sayed there and... looked at each other. That was it. We examined each others faces as we smiled like idiots. He opened his mouth to say something but then closed it again. 

"So..." I started to break the silence. I removed my hands from his hair and trailed them down to his neck and chest playing with the cords of his hoodie.

I love you, I wanted to say. I've said it before but he hasn't. So I didn't want to make him uncomfortable by saying it again. He knows how I feel