farewell

" San calm down and let me explain ok? " Wooyoung said as he pulled San to sit on the chair beside him.

" no im calm, please do explain why Jung Wooyoung" San convinced the worried looking Wooyoung and the third person who has been watching quietly despite his heart beating so hard on his chest.

Wooyoung gulped as his forehead creased trying to explain everything without offending Lucas and enraging San who's already calling him by his full name instead of 'Woo'.

"this is Lu, i mean Lucas. He's a friend of mine. Im sure you saw him at our old school before you moved here. "

San studied the boy in front of him. Feeling irritated by the fact that he's been smiling since he came in.

" Woo you haven't told him the most important thing, i mean i know it's only a thing in the past but he should know" Lucas said with a smirk.

San looked at Lucas, aware of Lucas's intention making him mad. He scooted closer to Wooyoung, snaking a hand around Wooyoung's waist, he mirrored Lucas's expression.

A smirk.

"Well, anything that happened in the past do not matter to me now. Im not one to duel too much on the past. " San said looking straight into Lucas's eyes.

'not duel too much on the past my ass'
Wooyoung thought to himself sending a look At San remembering how hard it was for them to be in a good terms because of the 'past'.

"really? That's good. You don't have to be worried tho, we were just reminiscing about that one time Wooyoung cried on my shoulders because of some coward who left without a word "

Those words hits San deeply as he know exactly what Lucas is trying to say.

" well what an unpleasant memories. Im glad Wooyoung made the right decision now, considering he ran into the arms of the 'coward who left without a word' "
San replied feeling his rage up his brain.

Wooyoung felt slightly annoyed by how petty these two boys is being.
Also, he felt pretty offended by how San make him felt like he was the one who was chasing for San.

" im hungry, Lu can we order some pastries? " Wooyoung as cutting San off.

"don't be sulky " San whispered into Wooyoung's ear, gently squeezing his waist.

"what? You don't like reminiscing the past right, since you're the bad guy in the past you should go home. We'll be mentioning your name a lot. " Wooyoung said as he glared at San who was calm and even smiling.

"okay it's lovely and whatever but you both are not going out right? I mean i came here to make Wooyoung cling on me again so make it clear if you're together or not , Woo did he even asked? " Lucas suddenly butt in.

Wooyoung saw that coming. Since he know how honest of a person Lucas is.
"we're not really, uhm-" Wooyoung was cut short by San.

" yeah, i made Wooyoung know he's mine so it doesn't really matter. It's really annoying tho that there's still some dude coming out of nowhere trying to be the third person" San replied, calm.

" you hungry? Come over at mine. I guess you didn't ate breakfast " San said as he stood up with Wooyoung doing the same at him.

"San i need to get Lu home first, he's not familiar in this town " Wooyoung said but San walked ahead not bothering to listen.

"i can go home by myself, but im totally telling your mom" Lucas said not letting the two have the last words.

"Lu seriously , we're planning to tell them ourselves. Can't you see how hard it is for me deal with that grumpy dude" Wooyoung said pointing at San who's walking towards the exit.

Lucas smiled, realizing the clear difference in Wooyoung's eyes. So much more brighter than how it used to be. So much more emotion in it. Somehow, it fills him up emotionally. Considering how broken and empty it was before. He got what he wants, the real reason he came, is to see this beautiful soul live his precious life.

" go, he's waiting " Lucas said, heaviness in his heart replaced with relief.

Wooyoung understood everything as Lucas's eyes show it all. Tears threatened to fall down.

" don't cry. We always talked about this happiness right? I've got mine too, seems like you found yours" Wooyoung smiled, a bit choked up holding in his tears.

"get back safe" Wooyoung said as walked away after earning a nod from Lucas.

Lucas watched from behind, the gap is father between them, his heart is warm and content.

" so? " San asked slightly curious about Lucas.

"he's fine." Wooyoung said, heart felt lighter than ever.

"let's go " he said holding tightly on San's arm as the other kissed his cold pink tinted cheek.
.
.
.
.
.
Im currently also writing psychotic lover and love thirst so please be patient and stay tuned😅. Vote and give feedback ok. To be continued soon.