stupid idea

A familiar sound hit San's ear letting him know he got to go to school today. Reaching over to turn off his alarm bell, he couldn't help but look over to sleeping Wooyoung next to him. It was not an unfamiliar view but the sight of Wooyoung sound asleep  next to him somehow calms him down.

'He's here now.next to me.'
San thought as he smiled barely able to hold himself back from running his finger over the younger soft cheeks.

His smile soon turned into a glare as he remembered what Wooyoung did last night. It was really hard to fall asleep as he could hear everything they're talking about. Curiosity took over him. WHO THE FUCK IS THIS HYUNG

  Wooyoung felt tap on his shoulder a few time before turning over and opening his eyes to see San looking down at him still wearing his unfriendly look.

"hmm? " Wooyoung hummed as his eyes threatened to fall back to sleep.

"school" San replied before turning his back and walked out the room already gotten ready for school.

  Thankfully for the day,  Jongho decided to pick Wooyoung up from San's house knowing that there's no way San is going to give him a ride(oop) .

Wooyoung's day in school was the same as always. Just countless of yawning and smiling to people who greeted or you can say tried to flirt with him. But of course he does not hate it.

  Not until Seonghwa came up with the idea of inviting San's groupie to sit together during lunch. Wooyoung is not necessarily socially awkward nor he hated them but that motherfucker San. He couldn't stand him. Not after what he said last night.

San and three other guys came. One of them was Mingi.
"hyunjin and felix got meeting with their football coach " mingi said taking a seat next to Wooyoung.

San sat across the table facing Wooyoung and the two other sat next to Yeosang and Jongho.

"oh and yeah Wooyoung this is Bang Chan and Hongjoong. " Jongho added knowing that Wooyoung probably didn't know them.

"hi. I actually know Bang Chan" Wooyoung replied smiling at them.
" your brother is Jb right ?" he added.

"how did you know Jb? " Jongho asked getting curious as how Wooyoung would know Jb.

"i actually knew him before from social media but then i ran into him last week so we hung out a bit" Wooyoung answered before stuffing his face with food.

Hongjoong was staring at Wooyoung that is quietly stuffing his face and laughing now and then at something Mingi said. He also realized that San would sometimes send glance at Wooyoung everytime he laughed or touched by Mingi who would pinch his cheeks or casually put his arm around his shoulders.
'Hmm something is going on.'
he thought.

" so Wooyoung wanna hang out after school. I have good games at my house. " Mingi offered.

" i want to but i promised Jongho to hang out at his house today" Wooyoung replied feeling bad.

"no Wooyoung you should go at Mingi's. My brother is still at home so i think we would never have the chance to play. " Jongho added.

"then I'll go to yours " Wooyoung said to Mingi.

"we all got something to do so play well both of you" Yeosang said.

" no maybe San is free" he added.

"im busy. Actually im meeting someone. So can't do" San informed feeling slightly annoyed by Mingi who is getting really comfortable with Wooyoung.

Soon after his last period, San hurried out remembering his plan to meet up with with his other friends. As he was on his way towards his car,  he ran into Mingi and Wooyoung who's also walking towards Mingi's car.

" hey San. You sure you don't wanna join us. Jongho couldn't make it so it'll be boring if it's just the two of us" Mingi offered

" no i made plan earlier, gotta go" San replied not bothering to look at Wooyoung.

"uhm okay cool. Wooyoung come on" Mingi added signalling Wooyoung to get into his car.

" i heard that you're staying at San's house. How come? " Mingi asked while his eyes is focused on the road.

  "uhm yeah. Our parents knew each other so they let me stay there since my parents are barely home. " Wooyoung added looking out the window.

"this is going to be really weird but im not really sure if you like guys but im pretty sure San likes you. You know I've known him for quite a while so it's really obvious to see that he never looks at someone else the way he looked at you. You get what im trying to say? " Mingi added scratching his head as his other hand drove.

"uhm okay first of all im bisexual. Second of all i don't think San likes me. And to add to that i don't like him. " Wooyoung explain finally turning his head to look at Mingi.

" hey i swear to god it's the first time i saw him acting like that. You probably won't remember but he was furiously looking for you during the party at felix's. And also they said that he carried you home" Mingi said convincing Wooyoung.

"okay so even if that happened, there's no way he likes me. You don't know how he treats me. And why are talking about this. You're so slow at driving " Wooyoung replied trying to change the topic as he was afraid that he needs to tell him about their past.

"Wooyoung ah, how about we try this, let's act like we're in love. Like literally in front of him." Mingi said smiling.

" pfft, you're really random. On top of that we're not even that close. You're really funny Mingi ah. " Wooyoung replied holding in a laugh.

"it going to be fun. Let's try it Wooyoung. Just once i really wanna see how he would react. Or are you afraid that you'll end up really liking me? " Mingi provoked Wooyoung.

"you're an idiot. There no way- "  Wooyoung stopped as he realized he called Mingi idiot.

"im sorry. Im sorry. You're not an idiot" he said petting Mingi's head softly.

Mingi took it as a chance to convince Wooyoung to go along with his plan.

" then let do it. Just in front of San okay. I swear I would not cross the line. Dude imagine how fun it would be" Mingi said.

NO. NOT FUN AT ALL. Wooyoung thought. But he was actually pretty curious about San's feeling towards him too.

"uhm, then. Just this once" Wooyoung replied finally giving in. He somehow knew this is going to end up badly but he couldn't stand it.  he wants to know.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mingi being the source of drama 🚨
🐈🐈🐈