hands to yourself

The drive was quiet as both of them did not bother to say anything. Wooyoung looked outside the window as it felt like hours before they finally arrived at San's house.

Wooyoung did not wait for any exchange of words with San as he headed upstairs wanting to just fade away into thin air realizing San is following him from behind.

As he entered San's room, Wooyoung realized his suitcase was in corner of the room as it used to be before. But it used to be stacked with his stuff and some of it even lays here and there on San's room floor but now it was tucked there neatly and as he walked towards it and unzips it, he found out it was empty.

"San where's my clothes. Do you really hate me that much i said let's quit this where did you ugh im over this just let me live. It's not even my choice to stay here with you. Just please stop this, give me my clot-"

" your clothes is in the closet Woo. Relax" San said softly

Wooyoung was shocked as it was the first time after a long time that San finally called him by his nickname. It felt the best when San said it.

Get a grip you'll end up hurting again
Wooyoung reminded himself

He stoop up and looked into San's closet to see his clothes neatly hung on a corner of the closet. Under it was a blue coloured box where he can identify his boxers neatly put inside of it.

"you said im not allowed to touch anything then why did you touched my stuff" Wooyoung stuttered as he was flustered. Blush crept up his cheeks.

" really, you wanna point your finger on everything i do? Don't let me show you what i use my fingers for"

San threatened as he was annoyed by Wooyoung who kept on pushing his buttons.

"let me get some stuff clear San. I did confess how i felt but i said I'll forget about it. Don't feel sorry for me, it was the most easiest thing to do to forget about you. Why didn't i do it sooner."

Wooyoung gave into his ego trying so hard to hide the facts that he's still in love with San.

San sighed and smiled heading towards the door.

" Woo let's eat. My mom cooked before she went to work. " San calmly said as he went downstairs ignoring Wooyoung's remarks.

Did he really changed?
Wooyoung thought as he wondered why San is being so nice?

'wait till we get home' San's words came back into Wooyoung's head.

Well he didn't try anything. Am i really a pity? For hoping of something to happen? Wooyoung thought to himself before he brush it out of his head not wanting to give in.

Wooyoung sat down on one of the chairs in the dining room as San fumbled around trying to serve him food.

Wooyoung realized San took out all the cucumbers from his mother's cooking before giving it to him knowing how serious Wooyoung's hatred towards those 'green bitter veggie'.

Trying to act all nice. Im not giving in Choi San! Wooyoung thought as he huffed and pouted his lips.

San find it amusing as he could not take Wooyoung seriously because of how cute his pouted lips is.

"eat Woo." San said softly as he sat down next to him and waited for him to start eating.

"i don't wanna eat Choi San. Drop this act now. I don't need it" Wooyoung lied as he tried to show the angriest face he could come up with. If he really does not want to face San he would never follow him downstairs in the first place.

"you won't make this easier for me Youngie. Don't make me shove something else down your throat. EAT"

the word 'eat' was slightly pressed as it clearly shows how San's patience is getting thinner.

Wooyoung gulped at San who seemed to lose his smile.

wooyoung picked a fork and furiously stuffed foods inside of his mouth chewing hard.

"see you're cute when your mouth is actually closed. You're still the same. A baby" San's words clearly triggered Wooyoung.

Especially the 'baby' part.

"im not a baby. I like dick up my-" Wooyoung's sentence was cut short as San cupped his cheeks.

" you wouldn't like what I'll do if i hear those words coming out of your mouth Woo. Don't make me screw your brain out until you forget everyone who touched you before. "

Wooyoung closed his mouth trying not to mutter any words as San's face shows it all.

He doesn't want to be crossed.

"If you do anything without my consent i swear I'll never forgive you Choi San" Wooyoung mentally praised himself as the words came out strong and confident.

Choi san you could never he thought.

" fine, i won't be tempted on that if you behave. " San said,

He stood up surrendering as the thought of Wooyoung hating him already bugging his head.

" keep your hands to yourself Woo. I don't have much patience "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote and give feedback guys.
Love love 🐈🐈🐈