jealous plan 1

Nervous of how their plan would turn out, Wooyoung woke up earlier and got ready for school leaving San who still fast asleep.

Good thing, Jongho picked him up early so he didn't need to listen to San's countless morning nag. Wooyoung knew how grumpy San is in the morning. He knew too well.

" im early because i got to pick Mingi" Jongho explained as they got closer to Mingi's house.

Wooyoung sat in silence anticipating Mingi's arrival as he was curious what kind of act they'd be showing in front of everyone.

A tall boy waved at them showing his familiar eye-smile. Mingi looked excited and Wooyoung's heartbeat increased feeling worried of how far Mingi would take it.

"finally, i can see you. I really missed you" Mingi reached out to Wooyoung who was seated on the front passenger seat and kissed his cheek.

Petrified Jongho watched in silent, mouth open wide.

"uhm okayy. What are you doing? " he asked looking at Wooyoung who's playing it off well by smiling widely.

"we kinda, umm a 'thing' " Wooyoung explained shyly. He gripped tightly on his thigh, cringing.

"pfft, hahaha what, huh? " Jongho laughed out loud totally not buying it.

"i know it seemed impossible, but you know, i always have a crush on him so i decided to confess" Wooyoung added.

"we're still figuring it out but for sure we're going out. He's my cutie pie" Mingi supported Wooyoung with a very convincing lie. (pft)

'wow Song Mingi, im impressed. You deserve to win an Oscar '
Wooyoung thought to himself.

"okayyy, so did you guys, uhm I'll shut up for now. Maybe i hit my head somewhere last night. This can't be true" Jongho shook his head in confusion as he drove off to school.

Meanwhile, Mingi kept sending winks and air smooches to Wooyoung from the review mirror, before punching himself in the stomach holding in laughter. He was sure enjoying it, but Wooyoung did not.

Wooyoung was shocked at how committed Mingi is in their act of affection towards each other. Like holding his hand as soon as he got out of the car, walking side to side in the hallway and smiling very lovingly towards him.

Before going to their first class which they have together, Mingi decided to say hi to Seonghwa and Yeosang dragging Wooyoung besides him while Jongho disappear to only god knows where.

As they got nearer to the couple who were just leaning by their lockers talking, Mingi fixed his position by snaking a hand around Wooyoung's waist.

" hey Mingi " Seonghwa greeted while Yeosang just stared at them.

"okay what's wrong. I thought you got enough of him after he caused you to get into an accident " Yeosang asked Wooyoung.

Wooyoung flinched a bit knowing how blunt Yeosang could be.

" uhm, no actually since then we got closer" he replied.

"close? Uhm 'already fucking kind of close' or just 'side to side holding hands' kind of close?" Yeosang counterattack again with his question.

"no we're 'side to side holding hands almost fucking' kinda close " Mingi replied .

Wooyoung almost snorted out loud

'Song Mingi, only creative on things like this' he thought.

" i didn't expected that from guys but good luck with that" Seonghwa told Wooyoung while pointing out to Mingi.

"no actually good luck dealing with that" Yeosang added pointing at someone behind them.

'Choi San, shit' Wooyoung mentally cursed

He noticed San walking up to them. Also his mood for today is noticeable by his frown and messy hair.

"hi San." Yeosang greeted while looking at Mingi and then to Wooyoung.

"Woo you left earl-" not even waiting for San to finish his sentence ,Wooyoung is faster to flee away from the scene.

"it's late, Mingi come on" he tried grabbing Mingi's hands.

"yeah baby, don't be too impatient." Mingi said dragging out the words obviously wanting San to hear it.

Unfortunately for him, it was barely audible for San. But he did felt kinda weird at how touchy his friend and Wooyoung is getting.

Nothing happened during classes as they barely have time to plot out anything. Not during lunch though.

Wooyoung washed his hands before exiting the restroom and headed towards the cafeteria knowing his friends were already there. He looked from a distance, and everyone was seated as usual, he went and get his food before he showed up to their table.

"come here, where did you wander off to?" Mingi said as he was quick to put his arm around Wooyoung and pulled him in his lap.

Nobody in the cafeteria was interested enough to care but one certain person is probably tuned and not entertained.

San was looking at them intently, seemed a little confused and also pissed of.

'game is on' Wooyoung thought as he gave Mingi a peck on his cheek.

He then whispered words only god knows what into Mingi's ear and Mingi played it out as he smirked at Wooyoung biting his lower lip while looking at Wooyoung up and down.

If San was not there, staring at them, Wooyoung would have smacked Mingi in the face.

'i never agreed to include lip biting action!" Wooyoung mentally shouted.

"the fuck are you doing?" San asked looking straight into Wooyoung's eyes.

"we're just talking San. We're not being too loud are we? Well at least not here" Mingi said looking at Wooyoung again, lowering his eyes on certain part on purpose.

At this point, Wooyoung is horrified. San is literally sending daggers towards them, burning holes through their heads with his stare.

"remember,until he tells you how he really felt, we're doing this" Mingi whispered to Wooyoung ear.

" San tell your mom later after school I'll be staying over at Mingi's. I'll be back at 7 though " Wooyoung told San.

" no at ten" Mingi added as he looked at Wooyoung and smiled which Wooyoung also responded with a knowing smile.

San was quiet. Not glaring at them anymore, instead he looked rather confused and worried.
.
.
.
.
.
.
🐈🐈🐈
Tell me your thoughts on this and vote okayyy