came back

Ever since Wooyoung got back from Mingi's house he started to get nervous as he wondered how the idea Mingi gave him would turn out.
He knew in two hours or so Mingi would call him to go on with their plan.which is to see how would San react if Wooyoung stayed over at Mingi's overnight.

Entering San's room, Wooyoung is not surprised to see San is already home. Quietly as possible he managed to take a shower and get changed without any exchange of words with San.

"uhm, Choi San" Wooyoung stood beside San's bed averting his eyes somewhere else not daring to look into San's eyes.

Not bothering to hear a response from San, Wooyoung went on.

"im staying over at Mingi. Tell your mom I'll be back after school tomorrow " He said.

San looked up towards Wooyoung smirking a little. Wooyoung was unsure whether to go on with their plan or not because the San in front of him is so scary. So different compared with the San he once knew.

HIS SAN.

"okay first it's that Mark dude. And then Bang Chan's brother. And now my best friend. Who the fuck do you think you are" Wooyoung was taken aback with San's words. Scratch finding out whether San likes him or not, it's confirmed.
San hates him.

"uhm, tell your mom. Mingi's going to pick me up later" he replied turning his back attempting to get out of San's room as it was hard for him to stay there. But then his track was stopped as someone grabbed his arm from behind. More like Choi San ran over to stop him from getting out the room.

"is it really hard for you to stay still for a second. Why are there too many other people. You're making it hard for me" San spoke from behind Wooyoung as his grip on Wooyoung's arm tightened.

His voice tells how vulnerable he felt and Wooyoung sense it. Now he wondered, if the feeling LOVE or even LIKE for him ever existed inside San's heart. San is difficult to read. Wooyoung felt as if one second he'll be pushed around and now San is acting like he didn't want Wooyoung to go.

Wooyoung turned around facing San who was looking down still holding onto his hand.

"San, we need to talk. You're making me even more confused than i already am. Everything in the past is the reason why we're being like this. Actually i don't even know what i did to you. I want to hear from you. We're not stranger nor enemies. I don't know what we are to be acting like this" Wooyoung forgot everything planned as he gave out his true feeling for San to understand.

"im sorry. Im just, uhm im sorry " after those words was spoken, once again San ran away from actually making the situation clear for them. Wooyoung was left hanging again.

Knowing it would always turn this way, Wooyoung texted Mingi to pick him up. At least for tonight he would be away from San when he heals his heart. Once again.

Too bad for both of them. A simple thing such as a kiss shared in the past still haunted both of them deep in their feelings as both was used to depending to each other. Confusion and vulnerable feelings turnt into despise, anger and questions mark.
Nobody is to blame.

Just as how bad it is already for them, their faith seemed to be not on their side. Just as Wooyoung left, San came back. He actually came back to Wooyoung. Only to be greeted by emptiness in his room.

For once when he tried to fix it. It was a little too late.

.
.
.
.
.
Next chapter is so dramatic and plot thickens. Im excited for Ateez's comeback😬🔫 did you guys saw San's and Wooyoung's hair. I almost cried. All of them looked good in the teaser picture. Give feedback and vote.

Thnks fr getting this story ranked 2 on Woosan tags. 🐈🐈🐈