the party 2

Wooyoung's pov

    I don't even remember how much i drank but this dude called Mark did gave me another cup of drink after i finished drinking what Mingi gave me. I don't know what went into me when i followed Mark upstairs on my own will. Mingi did ask me if i was sure but me being intoxicated with whatever i drank, i was getting so fucking horny. And Mark was so good looking and the stupid drunk me went in with the hottie.

  "hey are sure?  I don't even know your name,we just talked a bit" he said. He was being nice.

I climbed on top of
him after i pushed him on the bed. The drink on my hand almost spilled on him and we laughed at it.

  " i know you're Mark. Hehe im Wooyoung" i was feeling so dumb. What was there to laugh at?

I then realized, someone opened the door.
Who dares interrupt!

San's pov

  The sight burned my eyes. I am beyond angry. Wooyoung realized i was there, it's even more weird seeing him drunk. I felt a pang on my chest. What happened to my Wooyoung.

  "this room is taken"

  this fucking Wooyoung dare gave me a big ass grin before looking back at the boy under him.

  I know he might be too drunk to realize and why am i even bothered since i started all of this. But fuck all of that my heart says no! 

"hey Wooyoung get down. We're going home. Hurry the fuck up"
I was gritting my teeth so hard when he clinged to the laughing Mark right under him.

"fine. Excuse me. Mark" i said as i rip him off Mark and i carried him downstairs. This kid is literally elmo laughing on my back i swear to god my ear.

  Nobody was bothered to watch as i carried him down and as i walked towards my car. Mingi was already gone to only god knows where and all i want to do right now is drive Wooyoung away from this madness.
No, i was the mad one here.

  I went to my house to ask my mom for the keys to Wooyoung's house since his mom left one so that we could check up on him. I drove again for five minutes to their house and i struggled as i carried him up the stairs and into a room which i guess is his room and put him up his bed.

  After huffing and puffing for a few seconds , i then realized he was awake.Now just staring at me. I knew that in fact he is still drunk.  Maybe that is why the look he's giving off is seriously not a good one for me.

  "im going home" i said sounding as harsh as always on purpose.

  "Sanie. Sanie yaa" he called. That voice hits close to home. He always does that. I missed it. I fucking missed it.

  "Sannnieee" he said softly as he stepped closer to me wrapping his arm around me. He nuzzled his head on my back.

  " don't go Sanie." then he fell down his knees, knocked off.
I lifted him up the bed again after taking off both his shoes. He was sleeping soundly as i put a blanket over him.

I ran my hand over my messed up hair. I tried so hard to forget about him yet i can't seem to get it out my head that he is not mine. I fucking hate him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There's still a lot to come 🐈🐈🐈