The older couldn't believe that a Felix could say such words. He's lost at words.

"I'll take that as a yes." And so they exchange numbers.

(What about Changbin, tho 😂)

┉┉

"And that's the tea, sis." Felix finished his long ass story. He told everything, except his conversation with Minho, so basically he's not telling anything.

"That's one delicious tea." Minhyun clapped his hands like a seal.

"FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME PLEASE FUCK OFF!" Hyunjin literally kicked his handsome-faced brother out of the room.

Seungmin glared at him. "Why did you kick him out? He's nice, talented, and pretty. Just look at his eyes! They're like beautiful orbs, reflecting the beautiful night sky with those glassy iris. The moment his eyelids flickered, my heart went boom, you know, we got that boom boom—" (I appreciate Minhyun's visuals so much ugHH hE's bOoTifUL)

"Hyung, I think that's enough." Jeongin faked a smile.

"Sorry, I went overboard."

Hyunjin was somewhat not impressed.

Meanwhile Jisung was distracted. He has been trying his best to understand what's going on but his vibrating phone kept distracting him.

At first he didn't want to open his phone because: his friends are all chatting here, he blocked Jumin Han's number, and the whole house workers including Eunwoo have their numbers saved on his other phone, so whoever's trying to reach out for him is no other than a stranger. In conclusion, there's no way he's going to pick up his phone.

Not even a second later, Jisung checked his phone.

What is commitment?

He received a message from an unknown number, followed with nine missed calls.

Unknown
i'm sorry :(

Jisquirrel
who tf are u?

Unknown
lee minho

Jisquirrel
o

Jisung immediately saved the number.

Minhot
Forgive me for I have sinned 🙏

Jisquirrel
make me

Minhot
Uhh... Meet me at the park after school tmr?

Jisquirrel
u sound like a kidnapper but ok sure

Minhot
Unless u wanna get kidnapped, make sure to arrive on time

Jisquirrel
it's not like i hate being kidnapped by u, but the important business is to discuss the shit

Minhot
Sure thing bro

Jisquirrel
yea... bro

#BROZONED

"Bitch, why the fuck are you smiling?" Felix stuck both of his index fingers into Jeongin's ears while talking. Jeongin mewled in discomfort.

Seungmin took Felix's fingers out of Jeongin's ears. "Stop hurting my baby!"

"I was protecting him—anyway Jisung, don't think you can dodge this question."

Jisung tried his best to act natural. "Someone sent me a meme."

Felix sipped his tea and grimaced. "Sure, a stranger sent you a meme so randomly and it's not even 3 a.m." He continued to sipped his nonexistent tea. "That must be a stranger."

"Stop being sarcastic," Hyunjin mumbled under the thick blanket. His finger kept scrolling through Instagram. He stopped scrolling when he's met with Woojin's account.

Woojin's Instagram feed was filled with pictures of him and a girl whom he has never seen in his life.

"Woojin's taken?" Hyunjin yelled a little too dramatically.

"You just noticed that?" Jisung snorted. "He's been dating for four years with this Malik girl."

"Are you saying that he's dating Zayn Malik?" Minhyun appeared like he usually did.

"You know what, I'm not gonna waste my time and energy to kick you out." Hyunjin almost threw his phone.

"You could've locked the door," Seungmin suggested.

"Stop making me look stupid!"

"Okay, chill..." Now it's Seungmin's turn to sip the imaginary tea.

Jisung finally raised his voice to the point that it has reached a perfect high note. "LISTEN UP YOU FUCKERS, YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN ACTING SHITTY SO FAR, SO PLEASE LISTEN TO ME ONCE!"

Felix stood up to do the Dora the Explorer's celebration dance. "Queen just snapped." A second later, he changed his dance, so he's now dancing to Snapping by Chungha. "Keep talking, fucktard. Ignore me."

They all sit together on the floor, with Minhyun of course. Felix was dancing in the middle of the cult.

Hyunjin started the discussion. "You know that I'm not familiar with the two seniors since I only care about Seungmin... so tell me what have I missed?"

"A lot, bitch." Jisung patted Hyunjin's back. "So Chan's rich as you all know. I've met him several times during family business hours, so he's always busy, unlike me because I don't care about business at all."

Felix stepped into the discussion. "Chan and Woojin used to be really close, but Chan is too busy and Woojin started to feel lonely. One day a girl named Malik came into his life and save him. It was four years ago."

"They started dating and Woojin started to gain more friends. He's really close with Malik's childhood friend, the name's Hwall. Many people thought that Woojin's dating Hwall but they're just friends," Jisung continued the story.

Felix nodded. "Yeah, and Hwall also have friends. He then introduced Woojin to his friends. Hanbin and Wonho, that's the name! They're the cutest group of friends, but they all went to different schools. They're still close, though. He's still dating Malik until this second."

"Turns out that Malik is one hell of a matchmaker. She matched Vernon and Seungkwan together, and many more." Jisung finished the story.

Minhyun clapped loudly. "Wow, that's more complicated than the Kardashians."

They ended the discussion with a prayer. Minhyun invited his fellow colleague, Hong Jisoo, to lead the prayer.

Ten minutes later, they all went home to each houses. Forgetting the fact that they're having the midterm exam tomorrow.

Well, all Jisung could think was Minho.

For Minho? He was interested on the younger boy for no reason.

┉┉

The amount of jokes putted in this chapter....