🌹 f i f t e e n

Start from the beginning

"You alright love?" Aidoneus asked, his face amused.

"Y-yeah." She tried to position herself comfortably in his lap not knowing she was rubbing him unintentionally until she felt him hissed. She stiffened and she could feel him watching, waiting for her next move. She felt something hard press against her left thigh. Curious, she reached out for it. There was a bulge in Aidoneus' pants and her curious mind willed her to touch the object.

"Love." He warned.

But she didn't listen to him. Instead, she peeled the top of his sweatpants carefully just enough to see the hard thing. She took it out, touched it and held it in her hand after letting out an audible gasp.

"Oh my god. It's beautiful." She praised, her mouth hung in awe. "Can I have it?" She looked up at him and stared at him in her most innocent and pleading eyes.

"You can't ask for something that's mine love." He replied his tone strict but his eyes held mirth.

"But..." She wanted to protest but she knew he was right. It was his, it's practically attached to him anywhere he goes. "I really like it. It's big and beautiful." She whispered sadly.

"You really like it?" She nodded. "I could make one for you love." She looked up at his offer, her eyes gleaming with excitement.

"Really?" She couldn't hide the excitement in her voice and it made Aidoneus smile. It was always her dream to own one.

"Really. I got this gun custom made." He said eyeing his gun in her hands. "It's made of real gold." Immediately, her hands let go of the object. She gave him his gun back. She'd recognized the gun, she knew she'd seen it before but to know that it was actually made of real gold astounds her.

"Forget that I liked it." That gun probably costs more than her life. She didn't like owning a real golden gun. Aidoneus is really something though. This man took the meaning of time is gold to another level. He literally uses gold to end someone's time.

"I thought you liked it." He frowned.

"I do but that thing costs more than our entire bathroom." She couldn't have pieced her words better. "I mean, it's probably more valuable than my life." She was surprised to hear a growl. She felt his hands on her face.

"Never ever think that some measly object is beyond you." She wouldn't call gold measly. But she didn't told him that, instead she leaned into his touch and listened. "Remember what I told you yesterday when we were on the chopper?" She nodded. "What did I say love?" He looked at her, it was almost too intense for her to handle.

"T-that you have the most valuable treasure aboard." Her meek voice answered.

His thumbs rubbed her cheeks soothingly. "Good. Nothing and no one is more valuable than you. And as long as I'm alive, I'll see to it that you will know your worth. And if my life is shorter than yours then I'll come to you and defy hell to remind you that you're worth more than missing my ticket to afterlife. Not that I believe that there is because I'm going to be burned in hell and I'm babbling like a lunatic because I don't know how to piece my words right but lo--" She didn't let him finish his sentence. She cut him off by placing a soft kiss on his lips. This man who barely speaks a few words to others had turned into a babbling mess in front of her because he wanted Aiyana to know and see her worth.