Twenty Three

That could've gone better.
What are you talking about? That definitely went better than expected! 

Did we kill him? Spidey won't be happy if we did.
Fuck that guy.

"I'm trying! Can you two shut up?" Deadpool yelled as he shoved his katana deeper into the guy's shoulder.

"Man! Your crazy! What the hell?" The robed villain cried out.

"You don't need your limbs to live," Deadpool muttered darkly.

"Why am I not surprised?"

Wade turned around and held his arms up, "Merry!" The merc screamed on top of his lungs. 

Tony flinched at the high pitched sound, "Deadpool what the fuck?"

"Sorry! I thought you were a human trafficker," The merc sheepishly said.

Tony sighed and ran a metal hand over his face. "Whatever, how bad did you hurt the guy? Can he still talk?" The older male gestured towards the villain who was being held up against the maze wall by a katana.

"Oh him? Sure!" Deadpool cheerfully said with a wave of his hands. He crept closer to the bad guy with a tense atmosphere surrounding him. "Listen here, don't embarrass me in front of my Father in law okay? Be on your best behavior now!"

"I should be telling you that," Tony muttered under his breath. "Listen up monk! You'll tell me everything you know or I'll let Deadpool here have his fun." Tony threaten with a harsh glare.

"Y-you can't do that! Aren't y-you suppose to be a hero?" The villain shouted in panic.

Tony smirked, "For my son, I can turn a blind eye. Now, what will it be?"

_________________________

"You didn't have to cut off his middle finger," Tony said in disgusting.

"Whaa? He deserved it! He touched my dear Spidey without consent! That calls for me taking his fingers. In India they cut off your hands." Deadpool explained as he skipped next to the hero.

"I'm pretty sure that's for stealing," Tony huffed.

"Who knows! The readers can look that up!" The merc excitedly said.

"Stay off the drugs. They aren't helping you," Tony glared at up at the taller male. 

"Your no fun!" Deadpool pouted.

"Are we almost there?" Tony questioned as he turned to a corner. 

"Yup! No sweat dad! I'll get us to our Spidey all safe and sound!" Deadpool shot the hero a thumbs up.

"Don't ever call me dad again, I almost threw up." Tony gaged.

"I knew you love me!" The merc sang.

"Let's just hurry up and find Peter. And stop talking, you're getting on my nerves."

_________________________

"We've checked everywhere the only place they can be is the sky maze thing." Steve spoke, a picture of the maze appearing behind him on the wall.

A maze appeared suddenly, towering over New York in the sky. It looked to be enchanted, but it seemed to be slowly falling down. The Avengers had no idea where it came from. After looking for Iron Man and Dr.Strange for an explanation and not finding them, the only assumption was that they were inside of the maze.

"If Iron man and Dr.Strange aren't answering their comms, we can assume that they were taken against their will. Which means whoever put that maze in the sky, isn't here to make friends." Natasha pointed out from where she was sitting.

Inside the Avengers conference room was Captain America, Black Widow, Falcon, and Vision. They were all settled in and going over the information they had to come up with a plan to save the other Avengers from whatever was going on in the maze.

"Has anyone gotten in contact with Spiderman?" Vision questioned.

Steve shook his head, "We can only assume that he's with Iron Man or Dr.Strange for the time being."

"There hasn't been any sightings of him since last night. When the maze appeared," Natasha added.

"What's the plan then? We can't go into an unmarked territory guns blazing." Sam responded.

"Some of us don't use guns?" Steve said confused.

"It's a good thing your pretty," Natasha patted the blond's arm.

"The best point of action would evacuate the city and keep a watchful eye on the maze from the outside. Ms. Romaoff should be the one the infiltrate the maze." Vision spoke logically to the group.

"Seems about right," Sam shrugged with acceptance.

"So now I have to clean up everyone's mess?" Natasha groaned, letting her head fall down on to the table.

"What are you complaining about? Your help is always needed!" Sam jeered at the other with a smile.

"Sure, but I'm not your mamma," The spy bit back with annoyance laced in her tone.

"Ms. Romaoff, we would greatly appreciate your assistance in this mission. Since it does indeed require stealth, you will complete your goal without sweat." Vision spoke up. 

"Well I never said I wasn't going to do it. But how do we even know that they need help? They could very well have everything under control." Natasha pointed out.

Steve pointed at a flashing red light on the screen of the wall, "The distress signal was activated a few minutes ago by Dr.Strange. Without being in contact with Tony or Spiderman, we can only assume that the suits are offline and they are with Strange. In danger."

To Be Human By; Marina