Two

Tony woke up soaking wet. The man quickly gasped for air as he scrambled up to a sitting position. A small hand gently rested on his shoulder which caused him to jerk up to the wall.

"Good, you're up Anthony. So sorry about that wake up." A man said cheerfully. Footsteps sounded harshly against the metal floor. They stopped in front of Tony's cell.

"What do you want?" Tony struggled for breath.
"Just information, then we'll set you free." The man spoke.

"And him?" Tony gestured towards Peter. "Why do you have him?"
The man laughed, "This world is getting stranger each and everyday Stark. You'll find the answer soon enough."

The door to Tony's cell opened and a man with a carefully trimmed white beard stepped in. "C'mon, I want some answers and you're going to give them to me."

"Mr. Stark?" A small voice asked.
Tony turned and locked eyes with Peter, "It'll be okay, alright? I'll be right back. Everything's going to be okay."

Peter nodded but the look of terror never left his face. Tony hoped that whatever was going to happen, it would go quickly. And that Friday was looking into his kidnapping. That someone was coming, because this kid didn't deserve to be here.

The man chuckled and placed chains around Tony's wrists. "How heartfelt! It's almost like he's your kid! Daddy will be right back little boy. And don't worry, I won't hurt him that bad."

Tony hastily got up to his feet and the blue eyed man pulled the long chain harshly so Tony stumbled on his step. "C'mon, I know that you've been through worst."

The man lead Tony into a darken room with no windows and a light bulb that hung from the ceiling. The man pulled the light on and Tony's breath hitched.

It looked like a torture chamber.

"Fucking cliche." Tony muttered as the man chained him up to the wall.
Said man grinned sickly and leaned closer to the brown haired man, "Oh, you'll find that everything is. Even your pain."

Tony shuttered at the man's breath against his cheek. "You never said why I'm here." Tony raised his eyebrow, "How do you know that I have what you want?"

"Captain America is a man of freedom. A beacon of good. Want to hear about his counter part?" The man picked up a scalpel.

Tony snorted, "I fucking swear if you say it's me, when I get out I'll kill you."
This cause the man to smile, "Oh, so you don't know. You had the information at the tip of your fingers, while I had to claw my way to it."

Tony frowned, "Is this cliche?"
"Very much so. Have you heard of the Winter Solider?"

"Is that a trick question? Why is that a thing? That's a terrible name." Tony told him.
"Maybe, but he's very good friends with your ex."

"Why are you telling me this?" Tony's voice harden as he glared at the man in front of him.
"No specific reason. But if you ever do get out of here, ask that to the blond dream boat. Will ya?"

"Enough talk though, let's get to the bloody part."
And Tony didn't let that man hear his screams. Not when the scalpel was digging into his forearm. Not when metal started pealing at his skin.

"Can't have you burning out. Need to keep you alive as long as possible. Wouldn't want to disappoint the kid, would we?" The man joked as he threw water over Tony.

"What's your angle? Huh? Keeping me alive for what? You don't care about the kid! I've seen the cuts on his body." Tony shouted.

"I'm  hoping your ex will feel guilty. Maybe come looking for you? Because he'll love to know what I have to say about the winter solider." The man smiled.

Hours later Tony was thrown back into his cell. But a small body got knocked into him.
"Oh god! Mr. Stark!" Peter gasped, running his hands over Tony's wounds.

"Kid?" Tony was confused, why would they put him in the cell with Peter?
"Consider it a gift. For being so cooperative." The man winked and left.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Peter asked anxiously.
"It's fine." Tony replied, coughing into his hand. The cuts were stinging but being covered with very fifthly cloth. Tony would be surprised if his wounds weren't infected when he got out of here.

"Are you sure you don't know about having any powers and such?" Tony questioned, leaning against the wall.
"No, they tried to get it out before but it didn't work. They probably made a mistake." Peter bit his lip, "Are we getting out of here?"

"Yes, I promise you. But you need to think hard. They hardly touched you because of something. What do you think that other people can do?" Tony reached out and touched the kid's shoulder. "I need to know."

"Um, well this one time I broke a handle. It got crushed in my hand. Uh, there's this white string that comes out of my wrist?" Peter looked shaken.

"White string?" Tony inquired.
Peter sniffed and stood a few feet away from the man before angling his wrist out. He made a jerking motion and suddenly a long thread was attached to the wall beside him.

Tony reached out and tugged on it. It's strong. "Anything else?"
Peter looked nervous before climbing the wall and letting go of his hands. His feet firmly planted on the ceiling.

Tony cracked a smile, "I got an idea."

Wires By: The neighborhood