Ten

The flash of a camera blinded Peter for a few seconds. He blinked rapidly as his vision blurred "What the hell dad." Peter yelled, slapping his hand over his eyes.

"I remember when your vocabulary was limited to a few phrases." Tony mourned, with a hand over his head. His eyes closed as the man's head was raised up, his other hand holding a red camera.

"What are you even talking about?" Peter deadpanned.
"You're a teenager now!" Tony cried, wrapping his arms around himself. "You'll be going to parties, having dates, getting into trouble."

"Unless you go all iron dad on him, and cage him in the tower for the rest of his life." Clint butted in, shoving a bagel into his mouth as Peter glared at him.

"Don't give him any ideas." Peter scowled at the archer. "Anyways, I'm going to be late, cause you know school is a thing. So bye!" The teen rushed out before his dad could comment.

Tony sighed and leaned against the wall, "I remember when he was too shy to sass me."
"Don't you have a date with a doctor?" Clint questioned, buttering up a piece of toast.

"Oh right! Almost forgot about that." Before the older man left the kitchen he paused and looked at his co-worker. "By the way, stop eating all the bread. You're getting chunky."

Clint let out a gasp as Tony disappeared into the hallway. "I'm not chunky." The man said to himself frowning and poking his belly. "Am I?" Clint shrugged and opened up a package of sweet bread, "Oh well, I'm not trying to impress anyone. I already have a wife."

——————

"I can't believe you sassed Tony Stark and got away with it. Isn't he like, the king when it comes to that stuff?" Ned questioned his face frozen in shock and amazement.

"I mean he is my dad, what is he going to be? Ground me for talking?" Peter laughed while opening up his locker.

"Yeah he can, he is your dad after all. He can ground you for anything. My mom once grounded me for eating all of the banana bread she made in one day." Ned nodded, leaning against the locker that was next to Peter's.

"Why did you eat all of the banana bread if you knew that you were going to get in trouble?" Peter questioned his friend once he put all of his books into his locker.

"I was hungry and food at the time was boring. Now that I think about it, banana bread is food because of the bread part." Ned thought back carefully squinting his eyes at his recollection.

Peter shook his head playfully, "Ned no, this not how it works."
Ned just shrugged and got his phone got out from his pocket, "I'll just Google it then."

"Do that later, we have to find our classes." Peter sighed closing his locker door.

"So are you going to tell your dad about all of your heroing?" Ned asked once it was lunchtime. High school food was so much worse than Middle school food. It sucked.

"You know I can't, dad will freak out and Mr. Doctor Strange will get upset. Plus I'm just doing it until I have a better grasp on my powers." Peter shrugged cringing at the sight of creamed corn.

"Can I come up with your superhero name?" Ned asked once more, completely ignoring what his friend was talking about.

Peter sighed and nodded his head, "Sure buddy, whatever you want."
Ned grinned, "Great! I have about two pages of notes on what your name should be! Let me run through them real quick."

——————

"Do you think we should tell Peter about us?" Tony questioned his boyfriend.
"You don't think that he had noticed something by now? I mean you've been coming over a lot lately. What does Peter think that you've been here?" Strange questioned.

The couple was currently at the sanctum reading over some books about the infinity stones. Stephen has suggested that maybe one of the stones was the cause of Peter's powers. It would help them understand just what the teenager could do and how the two adults could help him deal with it.

"This." Tony said gesturing towards the piles of books that were sitting on the tables. "Half of the time it is true, just most of the time it isn't anymore. I don't know, do you think he'll be mad if he finds out?"

Stephen shrugged and closed the book he was flipping through. "I guess we'll just have to find out."

Sounds of sparks took the couples attention away from each other. Won't stepped out of the portal looking distraught.

"The council wants to meet with you." Wong spoke not breaking eye contact with Strange. Tony noted how the two men seemed to be having a silent conversation as Stephen sighed and bit his lip in frustration.

"I'll be back soon okay?" Stephen seemed to be trying to reassure Tony that nothing was wrong, which only made Tony feel worried.

"Yeah okay." Tony smiled and nodded instead of making a scene. Stephen placed a kiss on Tony's forehead before disappearing behind the patrol with Wong. Tony sighed and glanced at his watch, Peter was coming home soon.

Staring at a green gem in one of the big books for a few seconds before closing the books and pulling out his phone to text his son.

Boom Clap By; Charli XCX