Twenty Two

You know, this wouldn't have happened if you had dealt with the villain before you ran off with Spidey.
Yeah you fucking moron! Now look what happened? We're reliving the children of the corn maze horror film!

It's not really horror, more creepy than anything else. Cult-like.
Like the wrong turn movies?
Yes.

"I'm here trapped like a fucking rat in a maze trying to find my future husband and you two are talking about syfi movies?" Wade asked in frustration.

Not like there's anything else to do. We're trapped like lab rats in a maze!
Caged like rats. Is this why people are vegan?
No you fuck face! Its because of Climate Change.

 "Could you two please help the fuck out? If Spidey's in here too, I need to get to him before Irondick does." Wade expressed as he started to climb on top of a stone wall.

This is some Merlin shit right here.
Stop it! You'll make me cry! ಥ_ಥ
How in the fuck did you do that?

"Shut the fuck up! I'm trying to think here," Wade growled as he made it to the top of the stone wall. He stood on the edge of it and peered around, trying to see if there was anything at miss.

*Sighs* Feels like tangled.
Seriously though, what the actual fuck?

"I will turn us around and we will never see baby boy ever again!" Wade shouted.

You're not my real dad!
You're too much of a pussy to do it.
Ooo, you said a bad word!
Fuck off dipshit.

"Gah! We're never going to find Spidey at this rate! Just shut up and let me think!" Deadpool shouted as he consciously slapped his head.

Think? That's a new one.
Are you sure that you have enough brain cells to do that?
You barely know basic math.

"Oh fuck you guys! Like you know what 9 x 8 is!"

It's 72.
72.

"Now your just being mean." Wade pouted.

 "They said you'll be crazy! Didn't think I'd walk in on you having an argument with yourself though." An unknown voice spoke, breaking the illusion of privacy.

Who's there? Show yourself!
Can't catch these hands!

"Are you the asshat that took my future husband?" Deadpool yelled into the darkness of the maze.

"You bet! I was given orders to take you out! Can't make Master Mordo disappointment in me now, can we? Why don't you be a good merc and follow me. Who knows, you might see your husband again."

Calm down Wade!
Spidey said no killing!
Don't screw it up!

"Don't worry," Wade spoke low as he unsheathed his weapons, "I don't have to kill this guy to hurt him."

___________

The sounds of chains clinking against each other filled the basement. A body chained to the wall, gasping harshly from pain. Blood oozed from the man's mouth as his body shook from the torture he just received. 

"I was hoping that the next time I see you, you'd be a corpse. Guess I hoped for too much," A voice called out.
"Great now I'm hearing things." Strange rolled his eyes.

"On the contrary Strange. My followers brought you back just for me," The voice continued. 
"So a cult. Wow, Tony is starting to rub off on me. I hate everything right now," Stephen complained as he tried to get out of the chains he was trapped in.

"You're making this very hard Strange. Stop being difficult and let me make your life miserable," Mordo growled in frustration.
"Why in the hell would I let you do that? Do you remember common sense? All that world domination nonsense has gotten to your head. You need a lunch break pal," Stephen snarled at his ex-friend.  

"Ha! Very funny Strange! You've changed from the last time I saw you. Maybe I should change that?" Mordo grabbed a hold of a metal pipe, "I don't need magic to hurt you. All of your weak points are visible."

Without a warning Mordo slammed the metal pipe down onto Strange's hands. The male cried out in pain as his vision blacked out for a second. His senses numbing as the pain sharpened and continued.

"This is what you get Strange! Everything was going so well until you dug up every truth! You've shown me the light, in return I'll let your death be quick. But not until I get my fun." Mordo drawled out as he threw the mental pipe across the room one it was covered in blood.

Mordo harshly took Strange's face into his hands, smiling once they're eyes met. "I thank you for showing me the truth. My destiny! My only regret is having you die in order to achieve it." The male dropped Stephen's head and stepped away.

"I'll be back my friend, I have a few more insects to collect. Let's hope you can die with your family," Mordo smiled as Strange now desperately tried to get out of the chains. Terror written on his face.

"They have nothing to do with anything! Leave them alone!" Stephen roared with a sudden burst energy.

Mordo hummed, "That's not true. They might not know anything, but after your death they might try and stop me. It's unfortunate that they have to die, but I will allow no one to interrupt what I'm destined for."

"And what's that?" Stephen glared at the man, "You keep talking about destiny and all of its bullcrap. What exactly do you think your destined for?"

"I can't tell you that yet. I will on your death bed though. See your soon!"

Strange watch as Mordo left, hoping that his family will give Mordo and his followers a run for their money.

Ready or Not By; Book Chillak Ft. Esthero