Christmas Special

Karlheinz woke up in the early morning of Christmas. One of his hands was wrapped around Cordelia's growing belly, he rubbed it fondly. After, all it was his child growing in her womb.

Subconscious Cordelia raised her hand to slap away the unwanted intruder. Her eyes fluttered opened, lazily she moved her face to greet her husband.

"Good morning, Cordelia," Karlheinz said, kissing her forehead. Cordelia hummed at the act.

"Merry Christmas, Karl," Cordelia told him with a small smile.

"Ah, the Christian holiday for their supposed 'saviour'. I remember coming across the so-called 'messiah' once, he was... well amusing," Karlheinz laughed.

'I sometimes forget how old he is... what an old man I am married too,' thought Cordelia.

"I suppose she better get up but first," Cordelia kissed Karlheinz lips, greedily sucking up his energy. She pulled away from him once she was done. "Thank you~"

They both got up and went their separate ways to get change. Cordelia changed into an elegant red dress while Karlheinz changed into a black suit. Soon they both made their way down the stairs to the children.

"Merry Christmas, mother!" Ayato exclaimed with a cheery smile. He and his siblings were sitting on the couches surrounding the Christmas tree.

"Nee, mother Merry Christmas!" Kanato moved Teddy to his ear. "Mother, Teddy also says Merry Christmas." The rest of the boys all greeted Cordelia with warm smiles.

"Would you like to open your presents?" Cordelia asked them. Karlheinz had escorted her to the couch.

"Oh course," they all chirped. Each of them finding their own present.

"Oreo-sama will go first!" Exclaimed Ayato as he tore open his present. To his disbelief he had got a basketball signed by his favourite player. "Hell, Yes!"

"Ayato mind you language," told Reiji. "I suppose I should go next," Reiji gently opened the parcel that he was given instead of tearing it apart like Ayato. He knew that His mother would give him something he would like, perhaps a new tea set?

Reiji found that he had got a first edition set of a very rare collection of books. He was very pleased by the gift. "Thank you," he said to Cordelia.

"Myself and Teddy will go next!" Kanato ripped op en the wrapping paper of the present, he was eager to see what was inside. He found that he had got a new eye patch for Teddy and a lotion bottle?

"The bottle is used to preserve the skin of something dead... I think you will find it useful for your dolls," Cordelia told him as she stared at Kanato's confused face. Kanato nodded to her with a grateful smile. "Subaru why don't you go next."

Subaru looked at the present, unsure of what was inside. He opened the wrapping carefully and found a beautiful rose preserved in glass.

"A resin rose... thank you," Subaru said.

"Fugitive, Subaru received a rose from a rose," Laito laughed, making Subaru face redden.

"Shut up man-whore!" Subaru shouted to his older brother, who just laughed it off.

"Will the both of you cease your needless nonsense," Reiji told the both of them.

"My, my Reiji I was only having a bit of fun... I think I'll go next," Laito said as he tore open his present, inside was a new hat, a limited edition hat by Louis Vuitton. He switched old one for his new one. "Oh, isn't this comfy."

Shu saw that it was his turn to open his present and so he did. He found a set of water prof headphones and a book on classical music. All they boys thanked their mother.

"It seems that they liked their presents, Cordelia," said Karlheinz with his arm wrapped around her on the couch.

"It seems they do..." mused Cordelia.

"Mother we would all like to show you something, if you may follow us and we will direct you there," said Reiji.

"You could always leave him behind if you want..." Subaru muttered while looking at the sperm donor. Cordelia giggled.

"And I could of wore a condom but here we are," Karlheinz whispered so silently that nobody could hear.

Everyone went and followed Reiji, they stopped outside a room. Reiji opened the door and ushered for everyone to go in.

Cordelia placed a hand to her mouth trying to conceal her shocked expression. Inside the room was a baby's nursery and all the equipment needed for it.

"We don't know the gender yet... so we painted it in neutral colours," hummed Shu with a small pleased smile.

"I love it so much! Thank you all!" Cordelia cried, a few tears fell from her eyes. Karlheinz gently brushed them away with his finger.

"I have organised Christmas dinner, I hope you enjoy it," said Karlheinz as he and Cordelia walked ahead to the dining hall.

"Probably poisoned it..." muttered Subaru.

"Why could he gift mother divorce papers?" Complained Ayato.

"I will not be wasting my good tea set for him, or any of my tea sets in fact," said Reiji.

"Fufufu I think we should come up with a plan of who can accidentally murder him. I was thinking he can chock on some food," laughed Laito.

"Me and Teddy agrees but were not wasting any sweets to do it. We could throw sharp cutlery at him," suggested Kanato.

"You will do no such thing," told Reiji. "Besides he would just dodge it."

"Not if we pin him down..." Ayato said.

"We could poison him. Reiji haven't you recently created a new poison?" Asked Shu.

"Indeed, I should bring it dinner," Reiji smirked at the thought.

"Please do so," told Subaru.

"Fufufu I will enjoy watching this~" laughed Laito.