Present (10)

CORDELIA SAT AT HER DRESSING ROOM TABLE WEIGHING OUT HER OPTIONS AND THINKING ABOUT WHY SHE HASN'T JUST OUTWRIGHTLY KILLED ELIZABETH YET. To kill or not to kill? That was the chosen question of the evening. The purple haired woman was done toying with her so-called sister and she saw no purpose to continue this charade. So as the head of the household she had decided it was time to bring the game to an end.

The phone on Cordelia's dressing room table, bringing the purplette out of her inner musing. Her fingers picked up the phone, only answering it after a third ring. She placed it to her right ear. "Good evening, Cordelia-sama," respectively said a males voice from the other-side of the phone.

Cordelia's lips curved into a small smile. "I haven't talked to you or your brothers in a while Ruki-kun," hummed Cordelia into the phone. Her body relaxed into the seat as she remember the first time that she met him and the other siblings. "The purpose of this unexpected call is to offer you my congratulations on your pregnancy that you haven't informed us of."

"It must have slipped my mind," innocently said Cordelia as she clutched the phone in her hand. That was a reasonable excuse for the children, she was very occupied with Elizabeth and her vengeance schemes. "Is that mother!?" Cordelia could hear shouts coming from the phone, presumably from the other boys. "Give me the phone, I want to say hello!"

Cordelia chuckled at the chaos coming from the phone, until the line went dead. "Hello?" She hesitantly asked, realising that the phone had been disconnected. "They broke another phone, I need to send them a packet of stickers." Her green eyes widened when she felt the baby move at the mention of stickers. "Do you want some stickers too?"

Four months, Cordelia was over four months pregnant with her biological four child. They family didn't know the gender and she wanted it to be a surprise until the birth. Nearly everyone in the household thought that she was pregnant with a baby boy but who knows anything is possible. Unless Karl genetically modified his DNA so that he could only produce boys. Cordelia wouldn't put it passed the man to do something like that.

The door opened to Cordelia's room, causing the woman to shift her head so that she could see who had entered. "Isn't it a lovely evening to seek your mother, Kanato," smiled Cordelia, looking at the purple haired teddy-loving boy. "Hello Teddy."

"Teddy says hello," said a shy Kanato as he walked closer to his mother at the dressing room table. "Can I... can I feel?" Cordelia nodded as she placed Kanato's hand on her stomach to feel the baby move. He watched in wonder as he felt the baby move. "Is that my sibling? I want to have a tea party with them."

"I'm sure they would like that," hummed Cordelia, looking towards the door again. "Hello, Reiji." Kanato went to hug Cordelia as Reiji moved towards them. "As you have requested, I have gathered the rest of the family and we will be setting the final stage tonight," explained Reiji, his eye moved towards Cordelias's stomach. "Has my sibling been active?"

"They have," mused Cordelia as Kanato became increasingly clingier. "And before long they will be here with us." Reiji nodded towards her. "Dinner is nearly upon us and I'm here to escort you," told Reiji, holding out his arm for Cordelia to take.

"Thank you," hummed Cordelia's she took a hold of Reiji's arm and escorted her down to dinner, where the rest of the family as sitting. "Don't you look pretty," she laughed, looking up at a tied up Elizabeth with a cloth in her mouth. The possessed girl could only glare at Cordelia. "Now, shall we end this? I've grown bored of this little game."

The brothers all smirked at Cordelia's last sentenced as they went on to Elizabeth like blood hounds. Cordelia held up a glass of grape juice, giving a toast to the boys. Her eyes flickered to Richter, who was casually leaning on a wall, watching the scene unfold. Wether Yui survived or not was really up to her.

"Did we miss the fun?" Asked a voice, Cordelia looked up and seen that it was Kou with the other three brothers. Cordelia eyes flickered to Elizabeth and the Mukumi smirked as they stepped forward...

Karlhinz stepped towards the scene, throwing his arms and hugging Cordelia from behind. "So, plan OREOS has been completed?" Hummed the white haired man as Cordelia nodded. "Hello, would you kindly fuck off," told Laito with a secretive smile, trying to get Karheinz away from his mother.

"Language, Laito," scorned Reiji. "But father you're absence is required."

"Yeah, get busy leaving or dying. I prefer the second option," said Ayato. The rest of the brothers started to get into an argument with their father. "Cordelia-sama, as the Mukumi head I recommend that you leave this chaotic household."

"But there's no fun without chaos," hummed Cordelia.