Present (1)

Anybody's POV

A young blonde haired girl stepped out of a taxi as she collect her luggage. As soon as she collected her luggage the rain began to pour down.

"It's started to rain. I better get inside." The girl said, running to the mansions entrance. She knocked on the door but no one answered, she was about to give up when the door opened slightly.

Being the naive girl that she was, the girl went inside. Not knowing the dangers that laid within it.

"Hello! Is anyone here?" She sighed, looking around for any indication of life. Her eyes landed on Ayato, who was currently asleep on a couch. She made her way over to him, leaving her luggage at the entrance.

"Em, excuse me but..." She touched his hand, trying to wake him up. He was ice cold. "You're cold! Are you okay?" She checked for a pulse. "Oh, no! I need to call an ambulance." She went through her bag to find her phone. Once found, she dialled for an ambulanced but stopped because her phone was grabbed by Ayato.

"Are you always this loud? It isn't even you house." Ayato said with irritation. He moved himself to a seated position. The girl sat on the ground with a gobsmacked expression.

"Your alive!" She exclaimed with shock

"Why wouldn't I be, tch, dumbass."

"But your heart wasn't beating, at all!" Ayato grabbed her and forced her down. "What are you doing?" The girl asked with fear and confusion.

"Why I think you know. I'm about to take you of course." Ayato licked the girl neck, he was about to sink his fangs into it but he was interrupted by an annoyingly familiar voice.

"Ayato, what are you doing?" Reiji appeared in front of them with an annoyed face.

"Dam it Reiji" Ayato muttered with frustration, looking at his older brother.

"Need I remind you that this is our entrance hall, that is for receiving guests. I must ask you to take your private activities to your room. Honestly, what would your mother think." Reji told Ayato

"Oi, leave mother out of this." Ayato glared at Reiji while the girl ran up to him, asking for assistance.

"Who might you be, young lady?" Reiji looked at the girl

"I'm Yui Komori. I was sent here by my father to live here." She introduced

"Ayato, why wasn't I told about this. Explain yourself at once." Reiji fixed his glasses.

"How am I suppose to know about this? This is news to me too. So pancake is suppose to live with us." Ayato said

"Did you just call me pancake!" Yui exclaimed

"Yes, stupid" Ayato huffed and folded his arms.

"Why?"

"Because your as flat as one." He huffed

"No I'm not!"

"Mother's is bigger" Muttered Ayato. He concluded that Reiji heard him due to the small smirk on his face, when he said the comment.

"Why wasn't I informed of this? Please follow me and well get this sorted out." Reiji commanded

Once at the living room they each took a seat, ready to address the situation.

"For the sake of formality why don't you tell us about yourself and why you are here."

"Oh, right, well I..."

"Well, what do we have here? Could it be a cute human girl is here?" Laito said from on top of the stairs but vanished, appearing right next to Yui, licking her cheek. "You taste sweet"