Past (10)

Cordelia's POV
It's time.

The bitch is gonna die, I have been waiting for years for this. If their was a world record for patience, I would win it.

But we have a problem, we'll problems... The idiot Karl let it slip to the boys, and now they want to be in on the plan.

They've even offered a few ideas like feed her to a zombie teddy bear, or put her iron shoes on her feet and make her dance to death. I can't say that they're not creative...

People may say I'm heartless and cruel, but who wouldn't be? Living with a bunch of sadistic vampires tend to rub off on you. Even my sweet and innocent Christa has bared her fangs.

It was a gardener, who handed Subaru a rose, with the thorns still on it. Subaru cut his hand on one of the thorns and his mother immediately smelt the blood, and so rushed there. Let's just say it took myself, Beatrix and Karl to stop her from murdering the gardener.

A mother's love is never to be underestimated.

Planing the death of someone, sure brings everyone closer together. I think this is the only father son bonding moment that the triplets will ever have.

Karlheinz will be using his little puppet for his Adam and Eve protect, so I'm expecting to meet Yui in the future. If so I'll have teach the girl not to be a damsel in distress.

'The weak are destined to lie beneath the boots of the strong' (Esdeath) That is true especially in the supernatural realm, it is kill or be killed, and those unfortunate enough to be weak will be devoured by it.

I ordered all of the staff to take the night, no use having them there.

The actors are ready, and the stage is set. Now we only need the lead to appear. Shall we dance, Elizabeth? Dance to my tune of death.

Anyone's POV

The halls were dimly lightly, the halls were silent until a beautiful melody played, Danse Macabre. The melody of death.

Elizabeth was dressed in a black dress, very fitting for a funeral. She was belittling Cordelia about, how bad a mother she was and that Karl would never love her like he loves her.

Cordelia appeared bored at the whiny child in a woman's body. Elizabeth was fuming since Cordelia wasn't giving her attention like she deserved.

Elizebeth decide to smack Cordelia, reaching out, Elizabeth thrusted her hand to Cordelia's face. Cordelia grabbed Elizabeth's hand and twisted it her, causing said women to scream in pain.

"Let me go you bitch! You can't do this! He won't allow it!" Elizabeth screamed as she grabbed her hand back from Cordelia.

"Foolish little sister, do you honestly believe that your special to him. Nobody is special to him, all we are to him are tools, chess pieces to be used and commanded by him," said Cordelia

"He won't do that to me, maybe you and the other wives but not me," Elizebeth snidely said with her hands on her hips, and an arrogant smirk.

"Believe what you want, but it's time," told Cordelia with a secretive smile, eyes glittering with amusement.

"Time for what?" Questioned am unsure Elizebeth.