Chapter 4

Chapter 4

He walked over to us.

"Shaylee this is Taylor, he is our ranch handler and helps out everyday. He's staying in a room a couple doors down from you." My grandmother said.

"Hi nice to meet you." He said shaking my hand with a smile.

Oh my gosh I thought I was going to melt his smile was so cute and he has dimples which makes him ten times cuter.

I just smiled and my grandparents had walked off because they said they were gonna put lunch on and left me with this god.

Taylor picked up my bags and I could see he was very muscular through his shirt.

"Follow me, and ill show you your room."

I followed and couldn't keep my eyes off him. This wasn't like me, Ive never felt this way.

"Here it is."

I looked around and it was beautiful, definitely different from my room at home but I liked it.

"I love it." I said quietly.

I looked over to him and our eyes met. He was staring at me. I quickly turned away and blushed.

"Sorry I couldn't help myself, you're just so gorgeous." Taylor said chuckling.

"Thank you." I said blushing even more.

"How about I show you around the farm?" Taylor said putting his hand out for me to grab.

"Sounds nice." I said smiling and grabbing his hand.

We were soon outside and we walked over to the huge red barn. There were horses in every stall and they were all so unbelievable beautiful. I started to walk around and noticed that Taylor was no where to be found.

"Taylor?" I shouted through the whole barn.

"Up here."

I looked up and there he was standing there looking so amazing.

"Over there is a ladder, climb up." Taylor said.

I walked over to the ladder and got up next to him.

"What is this place?" I said curiously.

"I love to come up here to think you know, just let your mind be feel."

I know what he meant, my dad had built me a tree house when I was 10 and that was my place to let my thoughts be free. He patted the ground next to him where he was now sitting indicating I come sit by him. We were now so close to eachother my heart began to race.

"How long are you staying?" He said to me.

"Whole summer."

"Yeah, well I guess we are going to be spending a lot of time together because Im here the whole summer too." Taylor said smiling at me.

"I would really like that." Now we were staring into eachothers eyes only inches away until our faces came together.

"Shaylee, Taylor lunch is ready! My grandmother shouted. Where are you two?"

He smiled at me and we both giggled and climbed down the ladder to my grandma.

"How do you like it so far?" My grandma said trying to push the truth out of me.

"I love it already." I said smiling at Taylor.